Thread: Dawn of Fantasy: build town in PvP from start

Dawn of Fantasy: build town in PvP from start

Every time we go to a skirmish, my people have to build from scratch or already there? I ask this because when playing Dreamlords is not as good at PvP! And the troops too have to be lately created or previously are to expose, since it had been created during my previous time? In a game online is likely to start with a new castle increasingly MMO will not be. What do you think of this, does anyone have any idea about this? Thanks you.

Re: Dawn of Fantasy: build town in PvP from start

Most strategy games in real time have a "skirmish" game mode, which I think you mean. A skirmish player usually starts with a town hall and some workers, maybe some basic structures and units. Dawn of fantasy have a skirmish mode, which is independent of the mode of MMORTS. Presumably, build castles and cities much faster in the skirmish mode, as they are not party to party. I like having two types of skirmish, one being new to the battle, and a battle with everything we previously had (built) within MMORSTs.

I think people are getting confused between the MMO and skirmishes. These are two separate parts of the Skirmish game: game of chance against a specified number of people around the world begins with relatively nothing and you are forced to use strategy and cooperation in order to win. MMO: You pick a place in the world and people are given a starting base, and then build your city to defend it from its neighbors and the IA, while also going on the offensive and trying to expand his empire. This mode is dynamic I think so things are able to happen although your away.

It's a shame that the video seemed ambiguous on purpose. It appears that you have to expand their territory by fighting other players. However, I have seen other people on the forums quite convinced that only waste of resources and not on land warefare. So what is the real answer? Is there a city of origin and not to be missed and expands on the territory losable? How does the system as a whole? Maybe we could get a straight answer FAQ BS or update of how the PVP? To make or break this game for a lot people who assume.

Well, I've been on the forums for over a year and the dream is one of the few companies that do not give answers. The answer you are looking for has been answered and can be found in the forums. If you read a little further back you might actually find the answer has been answered more times than it should have been for people who do not like reading and searching for anything that has published more than a couple of hours. But I will reply back.

That certainly helps and is appreciated but not exactly what I was looking for. What happens to the country of origin of the city does not? Other castles that can own or control other than your hometown? "I can actually build a recognizable kingdom others to see or are we all just look the same map in the kingdom" battlegrounds "are nothing more than a glorified party search service? I asked for it is especially ridiculous because the answer must be in the FAQ on the home page as the interaction PVP is a party to the main content of this experience MMORTS.

No, the players will not be able to take over other territories. HC is only allowed to start. You are able to assault cities of the NPC, but not allowed to own them. There is a thread in Sections public suggestion that is discussing the desire for a hardcore server that would allow the territories to be responsible. Personally I do not know if I'd play on that server much, but I think that having a server and would be beneficial to the game's popularity. I've noticed that there are very few people (probably many do not publish) that would love to have this.