Thread: What first you will do when Dawn of Fantasy comes out

What first you will do when Dawn of Fantasy comes out

What is the first thing you do when Dawn of Fantasy out? Probably play a tutorial if there is one, and then play a few skirmishes of a single player in each race to see which I liked. Probably going to go online and start up my kingdom MMORTS. Mainly because it works like every other RTS game longer has to run the bigger and stronger you are. I'm still trying to decide between the orc and humans however. Wish there were a few more pictures of the game to see the castle designs. What you will do please share your plans with us thank you.

Re: What first you will do when Dawn of Fantasy comes out

I'll jump in the skirmish mode and go as many round as possible as soon as possible the creation of strategies that are always used by the community of Dawn of Fantasy. I'm not too big on one player or MMORTS. So basically I'm buying the game for its skirimish mode. I will use the map editor to make a map designed to help kill orcs elves strategy. So I do it the night after that (about 22.00 to 24.00, depending on when you buy it) I will try my chosen race MMO.

I will try to screw the tutorials campaign! After playing the campaign goes directly to MMO bit and sees if I like it for the win! Also I will learn something of the back story to the game. From here you will most likely find my favorite race and then jump online. I want to learn the basics first and then maybe get a friend and try to complete the story. Secondly I have to find out if this is free to play / monthly / store things in the game.

Hello guys according to me whatever you guys are thinking regarding to play I would suggest you all to reverse his thinking, starting with online MMORTS! When the rule is quite large and you have done a few quests, then jump in the skirmish mode and work on siege tactics. MMORTS beginning is a good place to learn the basics! Choose Orcs and play through the campaign for allot of practice and learning strategies before I touch the line side of it.

That was exactly what I had in mind. Work on the economy plane of the MMORTS first. Play the living bad out of it until I totally maximize its logistics and expenses at the end. Finding the perfect balance between the collection of resources and the military (primarily the work of the unit cover) and then focus on skirmish mode starts with my exact configuration to see how I can develop strategies and other strategies to combat. I'll go right to the kingdom online (MMO mode) the construction of a massive superior army as soon as possible, then the acquisition of the elite units in the game.

First I go to my favorite store to shop. Then, on the way home, I will read a bit in the manual, while on the tram. Then I start my computer and install the game. And it will play it the way I like at that time. And subsequently I will majority definitely jump straight into the MMO portion. I can always work things out on the fly and single-player is the day when I'm getting bad in the MMO. I will probably go directly to the mountainous terrain in the game and say the design of the city coincides with the terrain that I would start in.