Thread: Difference between PC and Xbox version of Dawn of Fantasy

Difference between PC and Xbox version of Dawn of Fantasy

I have just heard about the game named Dawn of Fantasy is set to Release on 3rd June. I have been waiting for it release since weeks and now the time has come it has it deadline to 3 June , Now I have to choose between the Pc version and the Xbox version as I am going to buy this game I need to know which one is better the PC one or the Xbox one. Can someone please highlight me the major and minor differences between the two.

Re: Difference between PC and Xbox version of Dawn of Fantasy

It all depends on what configuration are you running the game , If you have an high –end Pc such as mine, then I would suggest you to buy a PC version Because the quality and the graphics viewed in the Pc version compared to Ps3 and Xbox is nowhere near it . If you don ‘t have enough graphics and a HD monitor for playing the game the , I guess you to opt for an Xbox 360 version , as you will be able to see a better graphics there.

The user has said the right thing because the PS3 and Xbox 360 cannot keep the graphics that the pc can handle. Above that the computing power of Pc makes it Worth purchasing a PC version. There are certain points you should consider while choosing on such as No mod tools ,Graphical quality and quantity ,various map making tools, you should also consider the usage of control that are quite simpler in Xbox 360 as compared to Pc version.

I don ‘t want to start a war by saying that Xbox is better that PC version ,there reason behind this is that most of the user don ‘t have enough graphics to support the games like Dawn of Fantasy. Hence buying a pc version is no good deal until and unless you have a better graphics cards. Also a point that one should consider is the controls in Xbox 360 are lot easier to handle with respect to Pc version. But the overall seeking there is a minimal difference in the two versions.