Thread: I can’t play Sin-N- Go in Zynga poker

I can’t play Sin-N- Go in Zynga poker

Today was actually the first day I played the Sit'n Go, and I got to say .... what the heck have I been doing all this time long?? It's freaking unreal. I mean seriously now, I've never seen anything actually quite like it. It's like the ultimate orgasm for poker junkies. The hands on the table are like Vegas! Nobody gets less then at least three of a kind. If you've been winning the shootouts on a regular basis, you'll be laughing all the way, trust me. It's like the shootouts, less those 2 annoying rounds and knob jobs flopping about.

Re: I can’t play Sin-N- Go in Zynga poker

Not only will you be winning regularly but more so enjoy a wonderful view off the greatest hands ever dealt in poker. It's like the dealer wants to give everybody their 5 minutes of happiness, which they will have if they suddenly find themselves with a threesome or straight right after the flop, but do not worry, there's a flush, full house or even four of a kind right down the alley, so plenty will go home rather quickly with tears in their eyes.

Oh, I'm not talking about your own cards, I'm talking in general. I've been playing now since about 3 months, but be it on the usual tables or in the Shootouts, I have never EVER seen anything where the place is trying to f.ck you up in such style and class. I mean look at these pictures, it's absolutely majestic! It's like poetry with cards. It throws a straight triple at you having you already reach for the lotion and taking off your underwear.

Now I can hear already the usual suspects from under their dark little desks going crazy when I see that all the time." Well yes, on the normal tables it happens maybe every half an hour, on the Shootouts every 15 minutes, but at the Sit'n Go almost every second hand. I could spend my whole day just taking shots in there. It's better than the migration in the Mara!! You would think something like this is rather unusual. Only to really do you over by handing out a further full house ain't that simply just breathtaking.

Some people play to win, some people play because they got no life so to speak off, some people play because they can't get laid, some people play as they love all those colors on their screen, and some people simply just play to well, to see what happens next. I'm one of those last ones, the kind that doesn't mind loosing just to see what everybody else got and what's going to happen next, and if you also belong into that group, life can be quite challenging sometimes as everybody knows, curiosity killed the cat, but, then we go, get a stash together once again, for exactly what? That's right, to satisfy this strange urge of ours.

However, my main reason for being here is simply to save the rest of humanity from disaster and mental anguish by being that trail blazing blazer, blazing a trail with my blazer so others can easily follow. After all, not many with such a high threshold for pain as I. I played the tables, and thank God for the faster ones now, because for anybody with an attention span like mine, it was pure hell and I believe that you had to be either some brain buzzed Asian with an "All In" Tattoo on your chest, or one half of a lonely couple during a very lonely couple moment to really enjoy it.