Thread: Which characters from FEAR 1 and 2 will or may return in FEAR 3

Which characters from FEAR 1 and 2 will or may return in FEAR 3

I play fear 1 and 2 and I just like this game very much, even I like its characters too. So, here I just want to know what you thought about this game or what you think about the character of the game.

1. Betters
    2. Jin
    3. Holiday
    4. Becket
    5. Manny Morales
    6. Lt. Stokes

I truly wished if all these characters could return in fear 3. Especially Betters and Holiday. What you thought about this? What you all wish, which character you want back in Fear 3?

Re: Which characters from FEAR 1 and 2 will or may return in FEAR 3

Becket is vital to the story, so I could simply see him returning. Stokes, as gloomy as it is, it's secure to say she's dead. There's a possibility she could return, but I am not holding my breath. Becket's as essential to the storyline as the rest of Alma's family, so we will see him in a few shapes or form. Stokes' fate isn't incredibly promising, so I am not wishing for a return. Manny, alternatively, was the just member of the team who wasn't dead or debilitated, up till now he's as well a very dangerous slack end to ATC - I think he may die off-screen.

Holiday and Jin's fates are unsure. The last time we saw Jin, she was alone in a crashed plane with Alma staring at her. I don't think she's lifeless, but she might be obsessed. Holiday was missing, but so was the Point Man so I do wish neither of them dies earlier than FEAR 3. It would be a disgrace to drop out Extraction Point just to agree that Jin and Holiday died anyhow. Betters actually look to be likely to return, even if just at the beginning. He was securely outside the city while it exploded.

Stokes Just watched the ending another time while she strapped Becket in the chair and Genevieve Aristide had words with Stokes looks from my opinion Stokes was shot in the shoulder by Genevieve Aristide. She was blast in her bare gut. It's not of necessity fatal, but lacking instant medical attention you will be fated to an excruciating death. Not to mention, she concludes locked up next to the most poisonous being in existence- somebody who can skeletonize, change and drive people insane just by getting close to them.

He is relatively important. Manny was the just member of Becket's team who we last saw alive, uninjured, and secure. He as well had an APC full of data which could fate Armacham. Obviously, there's no sign of his continuation or of Armacham being openly endangered, so I am frightened he's dead. Jin's fate is unidentified, but I doubt she's doing well. She's either dead or obsessed. Holiday's is unknown.

Manny was – I would argue - a mauve shimming a group of Mauve shirts and red shirts. There's not anything that significant regarding him; he isn't supernatural, he isn't able to see Alma (I think). So possibilities are he will be dead off screen if he's stated at all. It does talk about Point Man's group in za blurb, so most probably Jin - along with Betters and perhaps Holiday - are all going to illustrate. I am kind of hopeful for the return of the big Jankowski.