Thread: Zynga poker have blocked on my account.

Zynga poker have blocked on my account.

I am having problems loading the poker site on Facebook. I have been using the site for months. On desk top with XP, and 2 different laptops with windows 7 and vista, the problem started around March 28,2010. It loads and IE stops responding I can load all other Facebook apps. I have had another person log in on all three to rule out problems with programs updates or other items that may cause the problem. Under their own account they are able to load, play and gift. However myself and one other person that seemed to have the same problem are unable to start the app IE stops responding on the vista and windows 7 laptops, On the xp desktop it gives an option to debug still loads see the screen but is froze jumps around. There are no other windows open. I have followed all directions I could find to reset to default, updated, ran scans, and nothing has fixed it.

Re: Zynga poker have blocked on my account.

Well as per your title suggests me that the account is being blocked now what I want you to do here is that just try and unblock the game or the applications. And to account out this task I want you to go the account of yours and then Account > Privacy Settings > Applications and Websites and then Click the "Edit Blocked Applications" button. So if you will find Texas HoldEm Poker in the list and click "Remove" and once it is remove you will be able to play the game with an ease.

If you’re on a secure network, your routers Firewall will be fine. Try turning off Windows Firewall for testing purposes. If you still can't connect to Poker, go to next step that is install software like Norton Internet Utilities has a firewall. If you do have software like Norton, you will have to tweak the settings to allow ActiveX controls and Flash content. If this is not the Issue, Try Uninstalling Flash and Java. Then reinstall them as directed. If you still can't access poker, go to next step.

I don't share any folders and haven't transferred any files from the desktop to laptop, although I can print wirelessly from the laptop with the printer on the network. Laptop and desktop have McAfee Security installed with the same configuration. Hi there, no other issues with my network or laptop, the laptop have ever been connected to any other network than the one at home, and everything else on Facebook works fine! Laptop may become a Frisbee at this rate

Once you play it, you quickly realize who are the dealer’s favorites. We'll come to that also later, but right now we shall take a look at Scott and what happens if the dealer doesn't like your After Shave. Most important rule in Didn’t Blow, everybody gets good cards! So nobody feels left out I guess. As you can see from the pictures above, it's a well honored tradition and also here we got the same case. As you can see on the right side, everybody is happy. This is something you will experience on a regular basis in Sit'n go, the whole table starts slowly vibrating as all the people start violently masturbating once they see the first flop.

Did you plug your laptop directly into the router with an Ethernet cable? If you have tried that, then try bypassing your router and plug your laptop directly into your Modem with an Ethernet cable. Just make sure you follow your Router and Modem Manufactures guidelines for connecting and disconnecting cables. If you’re able to play poker now with the laptop connected directly to the modem, the problem is in the configuration of your Router. But, if you still can't play poker on your laptop with it directly connected to your modem, then the problem is within your laptop and we would need more information.