Thread: Zynga Poker blocked me from collecting daily chip bonus

Zynga Poker blocked me from collecting daily chip bonus

Hello friends I am playing this Zynga poker game from last few weeks and it seems to me that it is the finest of flash games that I have ever played on the same. Now the thing here is that I am unable to get any bonus chips on my account. I mean the chips are send to me by the friends to me but when I am going to access the same then I didn’t get the same. So please help me in this case and let me know what I can do to solve this issue please help me in this case.

Re: Zynga Poker blocked me from collecting daily chip bonus

Just pointing out that when sat at a table if you cannot clear enough of the 4 boxes on the right hand side of the table, you cannot get the black chip token to drop down and be clicked on. Which means the bonus cannot be collected. Mind having a look, and either reducing the boxes so the 2k chip is always available, or failing that make the 2k chip separate from the other boxes. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to solve the issue as soon as possible.

I managed to clear enough by sending gifts to friends who don't play poker. They'll get tired of it sooner or later and block the app. Or they'll play. I don't know of any way to get rid of Mafia Wars or Treasure whatever without actually playing them, and I'm not going there. I have tried to put this in the right place but it is not helping my cause at all.

I am trying to figure out and having found a clear answer on how many chip gifts per day you can receive. I have 19, afraid of losing them. I also send chips to friends. I MIGHT be able to collect 1 a day, or then it says "you have reached your limit" and I haven't because I didn't click on any. I am completely confused. Licking through and 'canceling' the pop-ups works very well. Sop i am sure that it will give you a control on the game

Hey have checked with the game request that you are getting just make sure that the request is not out of date because if it is then you will not get any of the help from the same because once the same is not in the expiry then you will not get the chips. So on my side I want you to access the chips as soon as possible so that you will not get any of the problems in accepting the bonus chips. I hope that you are getting my point.