Thread: Zynga poker tournaments

Zynga poker tournaments

Hello all. I have just started playing the 3 round tournaments recently. Through the first two rounds (esp. the first round) there are a lot of players that insist on letting the timer run all the way out over and over and over again only to fold. I Don't know what it could be other than a bully method of trying to get other players discouraged with the flow of play and leave the table. I really wish you could do something about this in Tournament mode. This isn't people being disconnected. It is deliberate actions as I have encountered this 100's of time.

Re: Zynga poker tournaments

I have a suggestion that you add this as a report abuse feature. After enough get warned, they might start to just play. It would make the game so much more enjoyable for all who "really" want to play the game and not just look for a cheap win. Often I wish Auntie could stop those A's king bingo Players from getting the winning hand on the river. Many a times I have lost a winning hand to a bingo player on the river, as the program favors those players.

The tough part is that there a lot of folks whose computers freeze up when playing. I'd hate to see a person penalized for having an old computer more than just getting froze out of a round 2 or 3 shootout. Now if Zynga would grant many users wishes and offer a late version or the ability to turn off the extra stuff that, pops up , blinked flashes , and the Zynga live thing , so that folks can just play the game , I'd be on board with your idea. Then maybe 3 strikes and you are out instead of the current .

I understand the old PC thing. Mine is 6 years old. I freeze time to time. But that is NOT what I am talking about. Play the tourny and see. There are those that do it as a tactic. There has to be a way to deal with it. I say in the Tournament you get in the red 3 times and you are out of the tournament. Not fair the rest should suffer for the few. But I am saying this isn't about freezing. I just play any good hole cards and flops and cackle with evil delight when one of them suddenly finds himself with too few chips and the large blinds crippling them when holding lousy hole cards

Both the OP and Marlin are correct. Some use it as a tactic, some have 'freezing' issues. I've experienced both, and lost chips when kicked out by the latter. (When Zynga...or whatever other reason, is causing problems, I don't enter the higher stakes tourneys, conserving bankroll until everything is running smoothly again). A large part of the time 'slow playing' bites the offender in the butt as they fold continuously, as other players rack up chips around them. As I've already observed and posted elsewhere, rarely have seen one of these bozos make the last three in the tourneys

I must be particularly dense today, I have read that three times and I don't understand. How do you lose a winning hand? Are you complaining that the game is fixed but also asking for the game to be fixed to favor you instead. As for the OP, yes I agree it is an annoying tactic, but in my opinion the best thing to do is realize that it is a tactic designed to get a reaction and handle it accordingly, i.e. be patient and let the knock themselves out as they inevitably do.