Thread: Zynga poker: Special rooms for newbie’s

Zynga poker: Special rooms for newbie’s

The newbie rooms should only be available to new players. Zynga should make the rooms available to people who are levels 1-15 OR 1-20 only. There are too many high level players playing in the rooms and it should not be allowed. Most newbies don’t know how to play, I am sure many of us have never played Texas holdem before so when a level 40 or 70 person is at the table it sure takes the fun out of it. The rooms are based on stakes, not level. Excluding high level players from low stakes tables would mean that those high level players with few chips would be unable to play at all. Not to mention that you are likely to learn a lot more by playing with experienced players than with inexperienced players.

Re: Zynga poker: Special rooms for newbie’s

Well then maybe the names of the tables should be changed. Unless of course you have a different definition for the term learning than the rest of the world. Lower the stakes on other tables and let the people who are learning play with others who are learning. These other people (High levels) are taking advantage of people learning and going all in or betting large amounts because they have more money and more experience, in turn wiping new players accounts dry and forcing us out until we get more chips. Does Zynga not want to make it enjoyable for new people and enable them to actually play for a while.

If you are getting wiped out by a higher level player, leave the room. nobody is making you play there, and, apart from anything else, the cards are random so you have just as much chance of winning unless you are one of those goons who gets all excited when they have an ace and raises 2k on a $20 stake. I am level 28 and have just over 2m chips but I still play on the 2k-40k friendly newbie tables most of the time. Should I not be allowed to play there and instead be forced to play on a 500k table and risk losing all my chips in an hour

I am not sure how much you can learn from a level 70 who is playing on a 10-20 chip table, except not to follow their example of going all in every hand. The level that you have is a counter of how many hands you have played not how good you are. I have seen meant level 90s with millions of chips on the 2 and 5 M tourneys who cannot play poker at all. likewise I have seen many level 10s on the 5k or 10k tourneys who have 100k chips and are very good players the level you have is only important for achievements, once you are past level 40 it is absolutely meaningless.

You have proven my point for me, however I said they should create which they already have tables with lower stakes and not allow higher level players play in the "Learning" tables. So no, YOU should not be allowed to prey on people who are learning how to play in the "Learning" tables so you can further your bank roll. It is just a game, one that I paid my cash to play bought chips so should I be forced to play amongst the likes of people like you and lose my Money.

if, as you are claiming, you have managed to lose all your chips on a low stakes learner table then it must have taken quite a while as the lowest stack Zynga sells is 30k if I am not mistaken. so for you to have lost them all that way is no mean feat. if you want to continue playing then either use the free chips that are easily available via friend requests, daily lottery and completing the challenges with your friends. You can , with no real effort gain up to 50k in a day from just those. if, however, you chose to buy more chips, be aware that we are here to win them from you, so don’t complain when we do.

You're missing the point, and insulting that other poster isn't going to help any. The level of player (e.g., 48, 50, 68) at the higher numbers only indicates the number of hands, not the skill level of the player. You can just as easily lose all your chips playing with a fish level 1 if you don't know how to play.The amount of chips that one has, or their rank number, does not mean they are preying on you or that you will lose. Play smart, manage your bankroll wisely and you should do fine. There are also many excellent guides here on the forums that you should read that will help you learn how to play poker and manage your bankroll.