Thread: Zynga Poker: Unable to get back on the table

Zynga Poker: Unable to get back on the table

The last two times I've been bumped from the server, I have been unable to reconnect to my room. A recent Round 2 Shootout was interrupted by the "Unexpectedly disconnected from the table" little white notice click to reconnect' does nothing. Refresh the page brings a black screen. Got back to the shootout screen and found that I could not reenter round 2. Okay. Sp please help me out of this issue as soon as possible.

Re: Zynga Poker: Unable to get back on the table

A few minutes ago I was playing in a nice friendly 10K fast sit n go. Same little white "unexpectedly disconnected" message. Unable to reconnect with button or refresh again, so closed the browser and came back in. Nothing. Connected to lobby. Hit tournaments and was taken to the main page. Clicked sit-n-go, then fast. Nothing. So, I decided to find my table and I think I did. 8/9 players. When I enter the room, it shows as empty. I checked the people in every other 10K Fast room and not one of the people with whom I was playing was listed on any running table.

We had only one out. The other 9 of us appear to be floating in cyberspace.I know this is the internet and disconnects happen. But now, when they do happen, there appears to be no way back? No apparent connectivity issues, and I do tend to believe this is a server-side error, as that little white box appears. There are no other connectivity issues or lags at the time of either of these bumps.

I just looked up my other thread and maybe it is just coincidence, but the last time this happened was a week ago almost to the minute. Who's rebooting My server or yours If it's mine, where did all my fellow players go? They were NOT at any 10K fast sit-n-go. That's very unlikely. No one's this stupid to not realize that. I frequently see players disappear from shootout tables, and I keep thinking what's helping me eliminating my opponents. I love this game. If you've just found out you can't reconnect after being bumped, then it's strange.

I have been like that the last few months and just shrug and carry on. After jumping up and down, spitting, screaming, cursing and throwing anything that isn't bolted down, around the room, and occasionally out of the window. Luckily the wife's forgiven me after the last time I went ballistic. We're on the ground floor and she landed on grass. In another few days the dog might come home, hopefully, as we see him peeking round the corner at the top of the street, every so often.