Thread: Zynga Poker : All poker buddies are missing

Zynga Poker : All poker buddies are missing

I have got RL friends/Facebook that have been missing off my list for almost 6 months now. I'd like to pass them some pieces for their collections but I can't see them in my lists to do so. On the bottom of the screen can you add a tab for FB Friends that would only contain a list of my FB friends and not the other people I have befriended in Zynga Poker? That doesn't let me send collection items to my friends, only chips. I also want to see rankings where I fit in with my RL friends. I don't so much care about the people I've friend in poker that live in the other side of the world.

Re: Zynga Poker : All poker buddies are missing

If you want to see all of your friends on your buddy ladder, you need to hone down your buddy list to less than 100 people. In my experience over the past year, it seems to me that those with whom I interact the most (challenges, collections, etc.) seem to be least likely to be shown. When both my husband and I played regularly, he was almost always missing from my ladder. Now that he's playing less, he's back. No science to this - only my observation. It's worth a try deleting the ones who don't play challenges or collections or stop in for a game now and then.

I've got a few that I can do that with. But most people that I have on my list are very active. Fortunately for me, I've got about 20 RL friends that play as well. We joke around a lot with each other on who has the highest chip stack and I think I've got the biggest one but I can't tell for sure since at least 4 of them are missing. It would be really nice to have a tab at the bottom for those that are FB friends only.

But they don't show on my profile box. That's the whole problem! All I want to see is my FB friends in game. It seems that almost all my FB friends are off my lists both in recently played and most chips. There's more talk between RL friends and standings than people I never talk to in Zynga poker friends. If you click on their name the profile box will pop up allowing you to send collection items. I hope that you are getting my point.