Thread: Multiplayer modes in Fear 3

Multiplayer modes in Fear 3

I have been wishing for this game since the time fear was released. I have been newbie Xbox 360 as I have new been on that before, so I have no idea how was fear and fear 2 (that was because that I did not have a Xbox 360) . But this time, I won‘t miss this as I have a new Xbox now and have just installed fear 3 on it. It’s awesome to play fear 3 for the first time in my life. I just love the graphics. I have heard that it has introduced multiplayer modes in it. I want to know what multiplayer mode is and how to use it.

Re: Multiplayer modes in Fear 3

Hey newbie, Welcome to the world of Xbox360 and most importantly Fear 3. There was nothing much in Fear and fear 2 when you compare that with the fear 3. The initial parts consisted of the death match and a lady that used to send vibes and it was built to add some horror effect to the game along with fighting and adventure. But FEAR 3 is different from this it has kept the older versions with an introduction of a Multiplayer effect .

Fear 3 is just awesome the directors and coder ‘s of the game has give it a nice though to the game which has changedthe entire concept of fear 3 keep the old concept as it was before . This has exited many gamers and also distracted many user ‘s as they would now no longer be able to play death match which they were able to play in the previous versions. With the help of the multiplayer gaming you can now connect the game with internet or an LAN and play the same with your friends.

SCommon Guest

It has also introduced a ghost that appears before you from time to time, which I guess is not a good idea as it does a lethal damage to our health. They have also added many missions to this one. I has taken some parts from the Left for dead , Like in fear 3 you could not be completely killed , it would just bring you in a lame condition , which would in turn allow you to use only 1 hand and crawl around places. It provides more interesting weapons and leave us with the work of rescuing other soldiers and terminating the mutants out .

It consists of eight maps that you need to clear before you are done with fear 3. But these stages would not leave you out that easily. Specially the stage 4 something named like Dark forest, It‘s themed as a forest and I think it’s a most challenging part of the game to cross it over. It also has a map named fresh fish which is packed with map they call it as A1 –controllers. It also has a map named Sole survivors Its quite boring to play it as it have very few weapons and most of the time we are left with dotting with our guns around the map.