Thread: Interesting places to visit in L.A.Noire

Interesting places to visit in L.A.Noire

I have just brought a new Xbox 360 with a L.A.Noire DVD with it, I played the game and I have been only to 2 stages till know. I am very excited about this game as I just discovered that there are many plots available when you free roam in the game. So here is what I want. I want the locations of the interesting places in that game. I have searched High and low all over the game. But that will lead to lots of wastage of time; hence if you guys are playing the game, then please post that interesting location’s here .so that I can try it.

Re: Interesting places to visit in L.A.Noire

in the direction of the north of where Flower and Figueroa Street assemble, there a two J shaped dirt tracks, go downward northern one and in the end you come to a creepy sheltered cottage.Its just wonderful There are many places like that, We just need to find then and post them here ,so that others who are unaware of it can also visit it and play it. It would inturn help us also ,when they post such a cool place.

Hey , I have also been playing this game ,as far as I can recall this is the best games created by Rock star over past years. I like the concept of the game which includes a murder mystery plot that is been setup for Cole to Solve. I have found two such places till now, one of them is just in the los Angeles speedway just between Mariposa Avenue and Rosewood and Melrose. The other one is the Union Station , it very interesting to see in fact see freight trains past on the tracks .

This is not a place although, it very interesting to be here, just 1 day before I went inside the airport, I know it’s not possible because it has a gate. But, I tried the GTA concept which states lol……. that anything could be broke in virtual games. So here is what I did, I took a car and then got there and then just smashed my car to the gate to get in the airport and voila that worked. I find this thread very interesting; I will be back with some new places. Just stick on.

Here is what I found, there’s a deserted metal foundry on the identical block as the mini-golf route that very few of them now. It's bounded by indestructible fence, but you can get in by climbing the drainpipe of a nearby building running across the roof, and climbing down a different drainpipe. You can then go to the back of the foundry to get in. It's very detailed, with the factory on the ground floor and some offices upstairs.

Hey, does anyone know about the building with an eye………..I am searching it since1 month, I know that it is there but I just don‘t know where it is. Well, I have explored the driving range and it was just awesome. You can find that just an usual bet up place , initially I taught that it was same the other, but ,when I got there , I was a swimming pool which was half filled and there was also some beaches . I have also found an military base . IT has a few cars there military type , with the army color on it (i.e olive green with a white star on both doors ) there were hangers which could not be opened by me, I mean you can drive it to anywhere .

I wish we could be in the free –mode for ever ,in this game , it so much fun to be in the free mode as it we do just anything like getting in to a automobile( bus ,tram, Van )and off course the tractor the yellow color one you can also fire round s form the guns , which is normally not possible when on mission. Hope fully I find some more cheats so that I can enter the free-mode between the missions. Aero planes are also cool to use but it would be even cooler if we could fly them off from the air-strip. The Building you were looking for is located in Los Angeles public library .Its located near 630 West and is between flower and the grand downtown.