Thread: Personal review for L.A.Noire game

Personal review for L.A.Noire game

I played this game on windows xp and the effect of this game is just amazing. I always keep playing this game. Some people feel this game quite boring but everyone has their own reviews. I like this game. But the only thing which is a bit disappointing is that you cannot draw the gun any time. Otherwise it’s a great game. I would rate 9.9 out of 10. How much you people will vote for this?

Re: Personal review for L.A.Noire game

I'll give it 8 scores of 10. The reason for this is that I’m finding strange game mechanics and while the graphics is good. They seem kind of troubling. The heads look a bit too big for the body and the movements seem better off. At the same time disturbing body movements and strange gameplay is really causing a lot of mystique in the game. It's definitely something new and like new.

LA Noire is what I wanted to be Heavy Rain, a game with an emphasis on game research and history, but also having more direct, linear mechanical action game released to keep the game interesting. I know most people complain that it is his long-awaited "GTA: 1947" but I'm thankful that LA Noire is almost exactly the opposite of that. Your options open in the world to contract in order to maintain a realistic story and atmosphere. If you are immature enough to want the ability to go on a rampage and kill everything in sight in this game, then you do not have the maturity level to enjoy this paragon of the narrative of the game.

I'm giving a 6 now. I have the game today and played for 4 hours before giving a break. The graphical environment is outstanding and captures the mood, but I am disappointed with the "linear" aspect so far, and I hope it gets a bit more open over time. I was expecting a more interactive experience RDR, and I hope that once my getting upset lead partner, after first driving controls swishy - looking down. Why not has a point of view in the car? What about the lack of squatting? I will soldier on and hope for a more RDR materializes as plough through the records.

I will rate this game as 1 out of 10. My copy keeps crashing. Just arrived at the detective, but drops from 5 or 6 in the middle. I'm ready to return to this game. I'm pissed off, plain and simple. Not helping matters that the examination was tutorial in a loop of 10 times - until I found on the Internet that is supposed to question the suspect about the second question. This game is giving me a bad impression, and is evident by the number of people reporting the same problems and I'm not alone with this problem.

I will give this game 9 reviews. It has great history and great dialogue. Banda sound and vocals are exceptional, the resolution of crime solving is a fun experience. Facial animations are incredible, Epic game and a huge, very detailed, beautiful world. But there are some issues on this game as some technical issues and action items can be awkward. Due to this reason I didn’t gave it full ratings.