Thread: Where to find Manual for Dirt 3 Game

Where to find Manual for Dirt 3 Game

I need some help to find manual of Dirt 3 game. I had just purchased this game and don't know how to play that. I want to play this on lan as well as for single player also. I am not getting enough tutorial for that. I had found that there is an game manual. But when I searched on Google I found nothing. Where to look for this. If anyone knows please provide me the download link for the same. I also want to know what is new in the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where to find Manual for Dirt 3 Game

I found the game manual which can help you. It is an nice racing game which is not so tough to play. There are lots of cars and tracks in this. I like the game cover where you can see Ken Block an American racer. The game is divided into number of tracks and challenges. For the manual click on the below link. When you click you see a website of codemaster. Then choose Dirt 3 from drop down list and choose your gaming platform. Download it and play.

Dirt 3 Manual

You can see an option in the game called as Gymkhana. This is the place where you can see your cars and train yourself for the game. You can take a car and drive around learn the moves and get a test drive. The game offers you more than what you expect. As an latest gaming editing which belongs to racing background Dirt 3 tends to offers you more than casual racing games like NFS.

You can compare the gameplay with Shift 2: Unleashed. The game has a much better gameplay than this. Dirt 3 provides you better approach for the same. The game provides you realistic gameplay option and the franchise support on the same is also very nice. There are very easy levels you can play on Gymkhana. I had seen cars like Ford RS200, Metro 6R4 even showed in the game with Subaru Imprezas and Mitsubishi Evos.