Thread: How to unlock vip cars in Dirt 3

How to unlock vip cars in Dirt 3

I need help to unlock the cars in Dirt 3 game. The game is an awesome racing game with ample of cars and tracks. But it is not possible to get the same when you had run the setup newly. It might take me a long time to play along all tracks and challenges to get some of the cars unlock. It looks waste of time. I enjoy the game but at the same hand want to try all the newest cars and tracks in the game. Does anyone knows how to do that. How to unlock all those cars and tracks easily.

Re: How to unlock vip cars in Dirt 3

This can be done on the PC version only. There are certain kind of cheats for the same. I am too looking for the same. The game provides us an kind of an pure driving pleasure. You can also observer the same via cockpit perspective. There are other more racing games but this game on Xbox is just awesome. I tried some the multiplayer trips which I really enjoyed a lot on that. Try playing same on easy mode and slowly you can unlock a number of achievements.

There is an kind of trainer thing for the game. But he same I think work for pc version, never tried the same on Xbox. The trainer can be downloaded from the internet and it allows you to unlock all kinds of challenges at once. It is possible to play unlimited flashbacks and earn 100 million points. For running the trainer you will need some settings to perform. For that same at first disable XLive and enable Turbo. Once done start playing.

There is an kind of training thing for the game. But he same I think work for pc version, never tried the same on Xbox. The trainer can be downloaded from the internet and it allows you to unlock all kinds of challenges at once. It is possible to play unlimited flashbacks and earn 100 million points. For running the trainer you will need some settings to perform. For that same at first disable XLive and enable Turbo. Once done start playing.

I played the game and the only thing which I do not like is the limited amount of turbo. If you enable this option, you can use a speed boost by getting down the left Shift key, and a more powerful push to the left CTRL key. I want the same as an continuous option in the race. There is also an another way which can help you to unlock those cars. For that you will need Rep points. This is simply the game money which lets you to buy the stuff in the game and upgrade your cars and others stuff. The more harder you play the better Rep you earned and that can help you to unlock those vip cars.

I am not sure about any kind of cheat support for the gaming console version. For pc there are patches and hacks. But they are simply not recommended. For the same I will recommend you to keep playing the game. By that you can simply unlock the four races and other World event. You can with time earn some good amount Rep points in the same. Second thing do not forget to play on Casual Mode. This will increase the games pace.