Thread: How can one get 6 straight hands in Zynga Poker?

How can one get 6 straight hands in Zynga Poker?

So I am playing sit-n-go tourneys all day. I see several level 1-6s at many different tables. They proceed to go all-in on every hand and win every hand. now I know there is some random-ness involved but how can you go all in 6 straight hands and win each one easily full house on the flop, straight on the turn, flush on the flop, etc from what I have seen today, there are numerous hackers playing the game and I refuse to play anymore until its remedied.

re: How can one get 6 straight hands in Zynga Poker?

I have won 7 or 8 hands in a row while betting normally but I am talking about table after table of one person with no pick level 1-6 all in every hand and winning overwhelmingly. Lucky streaks aren’t the issue but a possible unfair playing environment is. And the other this here is that my personal best is 12 hands in a row. There's just no rhyme or reason for lucky streaks. I hope that you are getting my point here.

I am not going to debate whether the game is fixed or hacked. Winning streaks, as well as losing ones, from my own experience, vary in length and duration as Bride has pointed out. If I remember rightly, Bride couldn't lose a hand if she tried a short while ago and was embarrassed by how 'lucky' she was. Now if I can learn to push the ego / greedy part of my brain off to the side , and listen to the more intelligent parts .

If someone is having a long winning streak at the table, I tend to play more tightly and if premium cards are failing me, then I shift to another table and try again. Not meaning you, but too many people fail to spot the danger in time and throw their chips away in trying to win a hand against someone on a hot streak. Evaluating players and their styles is a valuable skill, and an even more valuable one is recognizing various situations, too and dealing with them.

Well done you I reached the 5 hands one in tourneys, but written off the 15 one. I've more chance of reaching the moon with the aid of two sturdy trees and a strong elastic band stretched between them than gaining that. Isn't it about time if the devs eye's have a twinkle in them while fondling their bag of spanners, that they revamped the whole 'Achievements' thing? Not everyone has half the population of China in their buddies list for starters.