Thread: Zynga poker fan page not working

Zynga poker fan page not working

Hello friends I am playing the Zynga poker game and playing the same from last few weeks and this game is really an interesting one. and I hope that may a users must be playing the same one now the thing here is that there is a page called Zynga Poker fan and when I started the same it is not simply loading I don’t know why buy it is happening. So please help me out of the same as soon as possible.

Re: Zynga poker fan page not working

Same problem here, i was already fan of texas poker but now the group don’t show anymore also in search facebook, a important note; I found a fake Zynga group that has a link dangerous , if you follow it will ask you for email and password if you find this fake group just report it. I was just about to start another thread asking this. I'd like to know I hope that you are getting my point

I don't know why but I have setup 80% at the top of my main screen, it says I have to 'Like' Zynga poker which I already have. I went through the setup ages ago so there must be a fault. I am sure if the link is not opening then there is something which is lacking in you I mean if you want play the game and the link is not opening then it might have happen that there is a criteria set in front of you if you clears the same then only you will be eligible for the game.

I think that both measures; a fix for rat holing and higher min buy-ins should be implemented as soon as possible. They seem to be the two most requested options, apart from flog bingo players out of town that most people would like. Putting measures in against bingo players in Texas Hold'em is never going to happen, and should never happen. What is needed to solve that problem is adding Limit Poker separately. Having that choice would, possibly, make a lot of players very happy indeed.

I have gone though the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this so now what I want you to do here is that just try and open the same game from any other browser and see whether your fan link is opened by it. I mean just check whether then Zynga Poker is providing you the link needed I mean the fan link. I am sure once the browser is changed then you will not face any other issues what so ever.