Thread: Is it possible to have Bingo rooms in Zynga poker?

Is it possible to have Bingo rooms in Zynga poker?

Seriously if people want to play a lucky numbers lottery, can they have a room of their own? I have just spent a very frustrating 15 minutes trying to play poker on a table where 6 out of 10 players went all in or raised up to 10x the opening stake every single hand, regardless of the cards they held. Can Zynga make them a room to play that game in so they will stay off the poker tables? I hope that they will and also waiting from the suggestion from you people.

Re: Is it possible to have Bingo rooms in Zynga poker?

Various solutions for culling the donkeys have been proposed umpteen times since I joined the forums. Unfortunately, no matter what is proposed, it goes against the actual rules of Hold 'em. Technically, the donkeys and bingo players aren't doing anything wrong. The two main choices of dealing with them, that most players have adopted, is to clean them out or find other tables. There is an easy way to solve the issue, we discussed this a lot last year in fact we were told by Zynga that a solution was in the works but it never happened.

The nearest you will get to actual poker are the sit'n'go tables where bingo players usually blast themselves out in the early part of the game. You'd be surprised at how enjoyable watching or being part of these self-terminations are skilled players usually manage to finish in the top three at least unless you are really having an off day. And instead of giving them a separate room how about a separate table itself.

While it's true that going all in with any two cards is perfectly legit regardless of how stupid it is, it is also true that the majority of the idiots that do this are simply buying in with the min and banking their wins. Solve the rat holing and you solve the idiot problem. It will never happen. Just play tournaments. Other than tourneys, the Zynga poker app is worthless. As others have reported this is one site that 'allows' rat holing and bingo players to work either separately or hand-in hand with each tactic, without seeming to care about addressing the issues.

There are also those who are looking for tables with the 'new player\first hand win' glitch* to take advantage of. Win or lose, they are the ones who bunk off before the second hand. Raising the min buy-in has always had my vote, and introducing the non-banking feature would work well with it. I would like to see both, as I hope many others would. There's more ratholers, from own observation, that are likely to stay at the table they've just won at, than leave. They've found mug punters who will call their wild bets, and if they are on a hot streak, they'll push it for all it's worth.

These are solid suggestions that would benefit poker players, but when you look around, 3/4 of the users are recreational players who don't even know the rules, use dumb avatars, and always buy in with the minimum and rathole. Maybe that's why selling mystery eggs and making shiny crap that you and I don't need is Zynga's top priority. I think you guys are expecting Zynga poker to be something it's not and never will be. Zynga is a business that is looking to make money through people buying chips and all these fancy bells and whistles. They just aren't ever going to implement changes to the app that drive their core market away. And sorry to say their core market is not you.