Thread: Performance of Witcher 2 on NVidia card

Performance of Witcher 2 on NVidia card

The Witcher 2 has to be the best game for the 3D technology. In short this is good for the entertainment. Now I want to check that this games performance on the NVidia card. this kind of card are to be provides the good features and facility of the gaming purpose. Then if anyone having experience about this game on the NVidia card then please share your own thoughts. This helps for collecting pros and cons of the game on the NVidia card.

Re: Performance of Witcher 2 on NVidia card

Yesterday night, I downloaded this game on the NVidia card and it looks very good on this system. Initially I see the bad graphics. But after that I set the video resolutions of the game at 1920x1200 pixels and then I see that it gives the very high graphics. The 3D quality of this game is also very high and there is nothing wrong happens in that system. Then I suggest you to download this game on the system and it helps to play the game on the high configured graphics card.

Hi, I haven’t seen the much different between this game after installing the NVidia graphics card. After that I installed 3D vision drivers on this system. This drivers helps to improve the 3D technology of the Witcher 2 game and the kinds of sound quality improves this video game is to be very high. Then I suggest you to download and then install the 3D technology compatible driver on the system. This helps to improve the sound quality of the system.

I also see the same kind of things in the system and the number of driver needs this system for improving the quality is quite high. This is the best for the technology point of view. The driver installation helps the graphics card to improve the graphics quality of the game. This is the best way to increase the popularity of the game and then the user can be enjoying this game without any extra trouble. Then use the driver of the game and improve the performance.

Witcher 2 has a lot of high performance and it also requires the many unnecessary drivers for improving the performance. Then it affected the performance of the game and the quality of the game is quite lost. Then I think the developer should be needed to improve the inbuilt driver of the game. This helps to avoid such kind of performance loose criteria of the game. Then do this and it helps to improve the popularity of the game.