Thread: Weekly Contest in Zynga Poker is not giving me high hands

Weekly Contest in Zynga Poker is not giving me high hands

I thought this was a cute feature until I started playing with it. I just won a shootout round 1 in two hands, netting me a final pot of 9K. I'm still sitting at 7.4K for my high hand. From inception this has not works as one thinks it should. On my first experience with it, it gave me a 200 and some win, then a thousand and something, then a 2K or so, and then nothing more for a couple of days. It appears to be selecting hands at random to enter, rather than my actual high pots. It doesn't matter that much to me because I play tournies exclusively, and my high hand is never going to be more than 9K - but it might matter to some.

Re: Weekly Contest in Zynga Poker is not giving me high hands

All in all players hand 1. I split the winning pot with another player giving me a stack of 4500 chips, the exact same as the other player's. I went all in second hand, and the other player followed. I won the 9K pot and advanced to round 2 after two hands. While you may have won 9k chips in the shootout, unless each player in the final hand had exactly the same number of chips, you could not have won a 9k pot.

I didn't say you couldn't have, or that you didn't. But, it is the kind of mistake even the best of us could make, so I thought it worth pointing out. Sometimes even the most logical mind can jump from point A to point C so quickly that point B doesn't register. I did notice yesterday that it sometimes takes awhile to update after a win. Mine did eventually update correctly, but I don't recall how long it took.

I have won several big pots but my weekly tourney doesn’t seem to update. it only updates when it wants to so i am not getting the score I deserve? is this a glitch because its still in beta or not? I also noted on the very first day that I got credited for my first two or three hands' winnings, but after that, nothing until a later log in. I do not believe that this feature is functioning as intended. If I beat my 7.7 and it does not register, I will report.

Well the hands that you are getting while playing the weekly contest then it is not like that you will get the cards as you require because most of the games or all the games are normally generated by the server itself. Now the thing here is that when you are playing then it is not necessary that you will get the one which you are waiting badly. I mean this game totally depends on the way your luck goes.