Thread: Can I play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with the current rig?

Can I play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with the current rig?

I want to ask a simple question with you all well the thing is that I have an Intel core i7 870 plus I have a gtx 275 1792mb single card supported by 6GB ram as well. I am not sure whether the same configuration is enough for the existing system? Please do let me know about it? so what do you all think with the present settings will I be getting a 30-40 fps? I think 30-40 fps is playable. So will I be able to achieve that? My resolution is 1680X1050. So suggest me something quick.

Re: Can I play The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with the current rig?

For sure you will be able to play it with the medium settings even I am having the similar configuration as yours and guess what i am able to play the game with the low settings and hence what I am saying is that with your settings you will be able to play the game in the medium settings also. So that’s what I am saying here and I am quite sure that you will be getting a descent fps rate with the current configuration that you are having.

Seriously I don’t like running games in low settings so I don’t like purchasing games so costly and hence playing them at lower settings you know there is no fun at all playing with this format, so that’s what I want to say here. Just let me know if you want to play the game with the high settings so if you can then do let me know about it I am waiting for your response, see if possible do reply as soon as possible I am waiting for your response.

I think the card should be able to handle the game with a mixture of high and medium term value but what you'll need is the latest beta driver from nvidia and the new controller include improved performance for the game. Personally I hope that my GTX460 can handle the game on the height adjustment with 1600x900 resolution. some people mention that until 6970 cannot handle the game at the highest position (but do not know how much better the performance of the latest revision of the catalyst to put the game because AMD has just released a review a while ago.

I think it should run high. As far as I know, before the revision 11.5b crossfire was not working and my 5850s were running high. Now, with the revision that I am running with all settings at maximum, except Ubersampling with 90 + FPS, 1080p. With Uber it is reduced to about 30 to 35, but with some slowdown bad, so sometimes better to just keep it away so that’s what I think here it should be reduced to. So hope you have understood what I am trying to say here.

Ok thanks for that I will run the game today itself and see how well does it perform in my system so thanks for all the necessary steps that you have generated here, all the suggestions were looking quite awesome for me. so that’s what I want to say here I am quite sure that the game will run perfectly well here. So lets hope for the best and then i will give it a try for it and i am quite confident that it will work for it.