Thread: Can I run Battlefield 3 on Geforce GTX 460m?

Can I run Battlefield 3 on Geforce GTX 460m?

I have bought the Asus gaming laptop. The configurations of this laptop is to be Core i7 quad core processor, 8GB RAM, with Geforce GTX460m (1GB). As per the core i7 processor point of view this is suitable for the Battlefield 3 video game but I am little bit doubt about the Geforce GTX 460m notebook GPU. Can I run Battlefield 3 on Geforce GTX 460m? If anyone having experience about the similar issue then please inform me. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Can I run Battlefield 3 on Geforce GTX 460m?

Hey dude, I am sure that the notebook Geforce GTX 460m GPU is comparable to a battlefield 3 PC game. I think its performance slightly better than the other GPU. As per the system requirement point of view the NVidia Graphics Card is compatible with the Battlefield 3 game and there is no compatibility issue present between this two and hence I am sure that the game definitely run on the Geforce GTX 460m GP. Then just try to install this game on the laptop and it gives the good performance.

If we consider the Geforce GTX460M GPU then this is somewhere between a desktop 9800GTX and a GTX450. As per my thinking most of the time it creates the major issue in the system such as the graphic problem and the many more. Sometime the user mentioned that its FAN is not working properly and hence this will be impacts on the system performance. This is compatible with the game but most users don’t like this. The choice is yours. I have to take the decision.

This is not the correct thinking. I had used this GPU in the last two month and it doesn’t give any overheating or the performance issue. I really satisfied its performance. When I try to insert the Battlefield 3 game on this system then initially it requires the extra driver but then it doesn’t give any troubles. I think if you have already purchased this product then used it for playing the video game. This is compatible with the Geforce GPU system.

The NVidia Graphics Card- Geforce GTS 450 is mostly compatible with the Battlefield 3 video game and hence there is no problem of the game run on the similar Geforce GTX460M GPU graphics card. This two graphics card has to be almost same kind of functionality and the same configurations. Then as per my knowledge this both has to be capable to run the high profile video game. Then I suggest installing the game on the system and then getting experience of its performance.

I think the ASUS gaming laptop contains the Windows 7 64-bit home premium operating system and as per the OS point of view there is no such issue. The other thinks is to the ASUS laptop is the most suitable for playing the high profile games. The configurations of this laptop are specially designed for this kind of facility. Then the graphics card of the system is definitely support the Battlefield 3 game. Then install this game on the laptop and the graphics card helps to improve the gaming performance.

This is the high end GPU and there is not such surety that this has to be supports the video game. Normally this card designed for the improving the graphics performance of the system. GPU of the system provides the necessary driver of the installed game on the system. Sometimes we noticed that the GPU creates the graphics issue on the game. In that case, we need to update the driver of the game and it solves the trouble. Then I think try this and it works possibly.