Thread: Shamus is not running on Windows XP

Shamus is not running on Windows XP

Recently I have downloaded the original version of the Shamus by the Synapse from the official website. I have noticed that it did not working properly on the Windows XP. I have noticed that the keyboard of the computer of mine is did not seems to be responsive in some occasion. Also I have noticed Video problem in the game. Let me know if you are having speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Shamus is not running on Windows XP

Looking at the situation which I have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should use DOSbox on the computer. you can get the DOSbox from the official website and download and install the same on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the DOS emulator would be helpful to fix the matter of yours. Well let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter of yours or not. Feel free if you are looking to have further assistance.

In order to fix the keyboard issue I am suggesting following thing which you should try and see whether it is working or not. First of all I recommend that you should buy a new USB gamepad and you should download the Atari Win 4.0. Finally you should download and install Shamus ROM on the computer. personally I am having number of Synapse games and all the games are working fine with this particular matter. So try the same and let me know about the result.

Well do you have updated the video card driver? If your answer is no then I recommend that you should visit the official website video card manufacturer and look for the latest version of the drivers. You should download and installed the latest version of the drivers on the computer and reboot the same. I am hoping that installing the latest version of the sound card driver would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

Well I want to say thanks to all of the guys who have replied with me possible solution to fix the matter of yours. i have used the DOSbox , Atari Win 4.0, Shamus ROM on the computer of mine. after using all the above mentioned software I am not having the issue which I have mentioned over here. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot again.

Well I want to say thanks to all of the guys who have replied with me possible solution to fix the matter of yours. i have used the DOSbox , Atari Win 4.0, Shamus ROM on the computer of mine. after using all the above mentioned software I am not having the issue which I have mentioned over here. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot again.