Thread: Private Tables Temporarily Disabled in Zynga Poker

Private Tables Temporarily Disabled in Zynga Poker

While I am going in the private table it’s just say me that, it’s disabled. While I talk with Zynga person they reply me that: “Private Tables have been temporarily disabled because we are in the middle of a security upgrade. While the upgrade has been complete, we will turn them back on. Thanks for everyone's patience. “I really not understand what they trying say and why they disable private table. Anyone have any idea on this? Let me know your response.

Re: Private Tables Temporarily Disabled in Zynga Poker

I understand that you want to stop people from taking business away from you by selling chips, however, there are some of us that give chips to friends, who are not so lucky at times, and you make it very difficult to do this. It is, after all, a free society that we live in and you turning the chip sales into a monopoly are a bit odd. As well with the verbal abuse that goes on in the rooms it is nice for a bunch of friends to get together and play in a private room without being stressed.

They are not turning the chip sales into a monopoly, they always were a monopoly they chips all belong to Zynga they are Zynga’s property at all times and Zynga can do what they want with them at any time. It is all in the terms and conditions that you agree to abide by when you play this game. If your friends are down on their luck, sit at a table with them and gift them 1000 chips every other hand or buy them a how to play poker book so they become better players.

That may be fine for you, but some of us like higher stakes and we enjoy not being called names just because we win a hand. Now we don’t even have the option of turning chat over to see our friends. We have to mute as they sit. It looks like we are forced to work at enjoying the game now. They have turned a fun and relaxing time into a fight for enjoyment. I do here they are reopening the private tables, so I will wait it out and hope for the best.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I can understand what you are all saying but you have to take into consideration that Zynga selling chips directly rather than third parties will always have to open as it is a business which has to make money. From a players point of view you may want to give chips to friends, which we all know that there are ways around. From Zynga’s point of view they need to make a living.

First, if you are going to pay for something you can earn freely, and then complain, you are your own undoing my friend. Second, regardless of whether private rooms are up or down, I am really tired of hearing "This is a private table” or “goes away, we don't want you here." On every Zynga game, is an abusive player link. So, while I go into a room and hear these things I ask, "What makes you entitled?" This seems to agitate people. So I can lose my public privileges to this gaming site because others feel entitled to take my freedom of gaming away? And should I be the one reporting these people as abusive.