Thread: Is it possible to get the Collector’s edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings now?

Is it possible to get the Collector’s edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings now?

I just want the collectors edition of this game and I have been looking for the collectors edition of this game from quite a long while still I am not able to get tit so I want to know do anyone have managed to get a copy of this game if yes then can you please message me so that I would be able to get the game for me. I am ready to pay whatever the price tag of the game is and hence suggest me something here.

Re: Is it possible to get the Collector’s edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings now?

I will try to look at amazon and see to it that I can bring it to your notice I think most of the collector edition copies are over printed and hence I never go for it. I mean why should we go for it what can be the difference see if you want to find it then you can find it in the amazon’s website i.e the gold box of the amazon website you will get it from there only. So that’s what I am trying to say here hope you all have got the necessary suggestion on the topic.

Re: Is it possible to get the Collector’s edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings now?

It is said that most of the copies of the collectors edition are pre ordered and the rough figures of the collectors editions is said to be anywhere around 9,999. 40 percent of those pre-orders were for the digital premium edition and the rest of them have also been pre ordered I have heard so it is very much difficult to get that game from any of the local dealer. So getting it is quite difficult for you well the only place that I can suggest you is the amazon and $130 is the official pricing for it. so better be updated yourself with the latest news.

Yes it is very difficult to find out even I was not able to get one and in some place the prices are too high and they are asking for a whooping $160 for the game so that’s quite absurd when the official price which is charged is $130 then why should we settle for something more I need to know about it? now why such kind of difficulty to just find a collector edition of the game? This is seriously absurd the developers must think of some alternate solution for it.

Really that’s quite frustrating I mean the developers must think of some alternate option to solve the problem I think that’s the way to go for it. I checked out the amazon website and it is very difficult to find it there also, so where else should I try out my luck so that we as a common people can also get the access to the collectors edition and that too at the official price announced. So thats what i want to say here.