Thread: Super Meat boy is running really fast

Super Meat boy is running really fast

as the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here. Well I have installed Super Meat Boy on the computer of mine. I have noticed that this particular game is seems to be running three times faster than that of the normal speed of the game. this issue has made me to unable to play this particular game. Let me know if you are having specific solution to solve the matter of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Super Meat boy is running really fast

It is really difficult to find out the root cause of the problem. Let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? from when you are getting this particular issue? Let me know about the hardware configuration of the computer of yours. Do you have installed the graphic card drivers on the computer? Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to troubleshoot the problem.

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. I have done couple of thing which you can try and I am hoping that it would be useful to solve the matter. Well first of all you should try to play the game into the Windowed Mode. Also you should enable the Vertical Sync for the Video card from the Control Panel of the computer. so try the same and let me know about the result.

I think the issue which you have mentioned over here is happening due to drivers issue. Well I am suggesting that you should simply download the latest version of the graphic card drivers from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. Well you should simply install the same on the computer and reboot the same after installing the drivers. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

Do you have reinstalled the game? Well I think you need to reinstall the game on the system of yours. First of all you should uninstall the entire game and all the files which are associated with the game. then restart the computer and you should try to install the game on the computer of yours. now you should try to play the game and see whether you are getting the issue which you have mentioned over here.

Let me know the result of installing the game on the computer? well you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. You should simply provide the information regarding the computer configuration and the problem which you are getting on the computer of yours. the developer team would look into the code of the game and fix the bug. After fixing the same they will release the patch which you can apply.