Thread: Getting potatoes into Killing Floor

Getting potatoes into Killing Floor

Well I have installed Killing Floor on the computer of mine. I think you have figure out the thing after looking at the title of this particular thread. Well I want to know how can I get the potatoes on the Killing Floor? What potatoes would I have get in the game. Let me know if you are having any idea so that I can meet the idea of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting potatoes into Killing Floor

Looking at the situation I tell you that you will be able to get the three potatoes in the game. well you need to activate the computer into the Use me condition and graffiti on the new map of the game. you can obtained the same by simply lurning the specimens which located at the bottom of the game. you cannot obtained the same by playing into the solo mode of the game. however you can continue the playing of the game by listen to the MP server of the game.

In order to get the requirement of yours I am suggesting something which you should try and see whether it is helpful to you or not. Well you need to press E on the manolantern corpse which located into Bedlam. Use me graffiti would be again. It would be another fast route to get the thing in the game. same as above you will not be able to get the potatoes if you are playing the game into solo mode of this particular game.

It seems to be really fun if you have managed to get the thing in the game. if you have got lots of money in the game then you should simply get the as many as thing in the game. So main thing is you should have enough money in the game so that you will able to get the thing. also you need to perform well in the game then only you will be able to earn money as much as you can in the game.

The Potato gun is not the existing weapon in the game . if you purchase the weapon in the game you will be able to get the next clue in the mystery quest. Also you will be able to play the game by using the mutator. You should set the amount of the player to the 99 and the difficulty to the beginner and you have to kill the 800 enemies in the game. after doing the same you will be able to get 4 weapons in the game.

I am agree that you will be able to compete the achievement in the game if you have played the game into the solo version of the game. you need to see that you need to pick up the beserker for the very first round of the game. you can easily reduced the knife and you will get the wave 5 at the competing this particular round of the game. also you will not be able to buy the potato if you are solo even though you are having the cash in the game.