Thread: Is it possible to walk in a town and kill everyone while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

Is it possible to walk in a town and kill everyone while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

I hope you all have read the title properly and must have got the hint of the problem that I am in, so what do you all think is that possible then please do let me know about it? I am very much desperately waiting to enter the town side and kill everyone well that’s what I am thinking and I am quite sure that I will be able to do that one day so please do answer me out my query and give some good answers for it I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Is it possible to walk in a town and kill everyone while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

That’s a strange question that you are asking well let me inform you that it is not possible I mean c’mon you also must be knowing it if you have played this game and hence you must be aware of it and how difficult it is to kill all of them and that too in the town first try killing the guards then think of others so grow up kid and get some good learning from the game itself. so I hope I have answered out your questions so let’s hope that was beneficial for you.

Re: Is it possible to walk in a town and kill everyone while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings?

Yes that’s really very difficult to do so. I think you must better stop thinking about that first tell me are you ready to have a fight with the guards there they threaten you if you take out your sword. So you have to be better careful of that and stay away from them. Who knows you might get killed out there itself, well I do not try attempting such stuffs in the game has it is of no use. Its like day dreaming which is not possible at all. So I hope that this time it is clear for all of you.

Well I would advise you in three words and i.e buy, try and see. Just buy the town and try working on it mostly you will not be successful there and hence what I am saying is that work on it and then see if you are able to get something out of it so that’s what I am asking you to do here you will get the answer on your own and later you will realize how difficult it was to try out that level. As such I have no experiences of that but still I have heard it from my friends and that’s why I am saying this to you.

Certainly it is not impossible well you can try while implementing the chit codes in that will benefit you a lot in the process so try working on it that will be of good use for you. So hope you all have understood what I am trying to say here one of my friend has actually done it and crossed the town side so with the chit codes nothing is impossible so do try that trick if you are a good gamer then you will understand what I am trying to say here.

Yes I got the point that you are trying to say here appreciate that you did gave some good response here as such I have just started playing this game and hence it will take some time for me to get adjusted to it so lets see if that works or not. Anyways I appreciate your efforts for the same. Lets see if i am able to conquer it or not mostly i must conquer it and i am looking forward for the same so thats what i want to say here.