Thread: I can't click raise, call, check and fold in Zynga Poker

I can't click raise, call, check and fold in Zynga Poker

I really not understand why this is happening with me. It’s really annoying for me. Whenever I try to call, raise or check or anything, it’s not work. I tried to log out and again log in, then also same problem. I really not understand why this is occurring. I tried many solutions for that. Someone say it’s because of virus and so on. But I really don’t think it’s because of virus. I even try to go through google and many more sites, but can’t find any way out solution for this. So, please if anyone here has any useful tips or any idea about it’s than please let me know.

Re: I can't click raise, call, check and fold in Zynga Poker

I think it’s happen because of your browser. Which web browser are you using while playing game? It this happen with other games too? Many times I see that, because of corrupted browser it’s happened. Once, my friend also has this type of problem while he is playing game on Facebook. So here my best suggestion is just to reinstall the latest browser or use some other browser, which will solve your problem. Let me know your result after applying this.

Many people have spent limitless hours on your game, spent money and made friends. I know this may not be important to you but we truly need a resolution to this issue. We have now as a collective group made posts, responses, tried each fix on our end known to man with no success. Not one. Could you possibly check your system and see if there is a resolution here. Maybe post a group notice for all of us to see to keep us up to date on the results. Please do not ask us to spend more wasteful time removing, updating, installing, reinstalling, switching components and applications on our computers. All these computers and accounts cannot be possibly set wrong. And not 1 not 1 single thing recommended as helped.

I have this similar trouble on my laptop running vista sp2; I cannot click on call, check, raise, fold everything else works. My desktop pc running XP SP3 is still working ok so I am thinking it is an issue with an updated version of flash player or the vista SP2 (installed recently) that is causing this problem. I hope Zynga take notice of this problem and fix it as I am thinking this could potentially affect 100,000´s of people shortly and then we all get bored as we cannot play and we go elsewhere for our poker fix.

I ran this application. Do I have to purchase it or spend money to get it to work? At a standstill cannot play 1 week. Anyone have an idea? Everything else about the game runs flawlessly. Does that mean I have all the programs needed to play this application? What should I be checking for that I might have missed? Thanks in advance for response. Every other game and application works perfectly as well. Something is mistaken but for the life of me I cannot figure this one out.

Here I have bit suggestion for you. have you cleared your cache, checked your adobe flash player settings, uninstalled flash player-rebooted and reinstalled flash player, run a full virus scan, run a full spyware scan, run a registry cleaner, and run this advances system care utility that someone else found (the details for are on a thread somewhere). Then you probably have a program clash which is something I cant advise you on I am sorry.

Well I have similar trouble on windows XP pro.
    1. I attempt to install new flash player.
    2. Newest version of Firefox.
    3. Opera, IE, Chrome
    4. System Restore

After doing all this, no result. On similar PC I have Linux and there I have windows in virtual box and over Firefox works well. Opera for Linux don’t display table names so I can’t join. And Firefox for Linux have a few trouble to load flash. (I have newest flash player for Mandriva). I really not understand how I solve this annoying issue.