Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

SDK for Portal 2

Video Games

Old 26-05-2011

SDK for Portal 2

I am a big fond of the Video gaming. Well I have installed Portal 2 on the computer of mine. Well I want to know whether Portal 2 engine is having SDK like Orange Box? I am not wanted to wait for the Episode 3 for the next version of the resource. Let me know if you are having any specific information on this particular matter. I am waiting for the speculation of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 26-05-2011

Re: SDK for Portal 2

Well as far as I know the developer of the game is going to be release SDK for this particular game Portal 2. The only thing which I can tell you that you should wait till there is releasing of the SDK happens by the developer of the game. I am unable to find any reason why the developer of the game would not introduce the SDK for the Portal 2. Anyway I will let you know if I come across for more specific information on this particular matter.
Old 26-05-2011

I have decided that I am going to speak with the developer of the game behalf of all the users of this particular forum. Well I have noticed that the last few games of valve has released the SDK. So why not the Portal 2? I am hoping that the developer of the game would look on the requests of the all forum users and they would release the SDK for this particular game Portal 2.
Old 26-05-2011

According to me Valve thrives of the modding community. Yes they have released the SDK so that the gamers can have better look and feel of the game. well I let you know that the SDK for the Valve has been released after the 5 years of the releasing of the original game. as far as the Portal 2 is concerned this particular game would have the SDK in nearby future. Only we need to wait till the SDK has been released by the developer of the game.
Old 26-05-2011

I think the gamers are wanted to know about the updated version of the Portal 2. I mean to say that the they are looking to have the updated version of the source engine. Well the answer is very simple that is yes. Well I am expecting that the updated version of the SDK would have the thing like Dynamic Lighting and A fluid particle system in the game. all these things which I have mentioned are just assumption we need to wait till the finale releasing of the game.
Old 27-05-2011

Yes I am sure that the Portal 2 will have the SDK in nearby future. After using the upcoming SDK the users who are having the PS3 and Xbox would have the most benefit in the game. I mean to say the maps which are made by the PC users would be used by the users of the Xbox and PS3. Personally I am having SDK 2009 of the Portal 1 and it is really working great with the Portal 2. I think the Portal 2 would have dynamic lighting.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,