Thread: Angry Birds- an addictive game

Angry Birds- an addictive game

I recently purchased PC and an android phone. I normally use laptop for surfing, gaming and especially for chatting. I purchased an android phone because it is the new thing that has come up in the market. I wanted to access the applications available on the android market. I am an insane gamer. I have played many games in PC and on mobile phone. But recently I heard about a new game in the android phones known as Angry birds. This game is one of the most addictive, downloaded and played on mobile phones. I will definitely play this game. But I had a query related to this game. Why are the angry birds so popular and what’s the secret of Angry Birds success. Is anyone aware about this issue? If yes then please let me know about it.

Re: Angry Birds- an addictive game

The issue that you have posted is quite interesting. Frankly speaking I don’t like to play games a lot. I have also heard about the game “Angry Bird” but I don’t know what the exact reason behind its success is. Because I haven’t played this game before on my phone. As I am not having the android phone, so this game is not supported on my phone. I will discuss this issue with many colleagues. And if I come to know the exact reason behind its success then I will surely inform you about it.

After I read your post I came to know about your issue. It is very difficult to say the exact reasons for the success of this game. I have also played this game on my android phone. “Angry Bird” is one of the best games that I have ever played. According to me the reason for the success is the concept of the game. The developers of the game used the original concept of “Crush the Castle” and changed certain aspects of it. The story line of this game also played an important role for its success. These are my opinion regarding the success of game angry bird.

“Angry birds” is the game that has broken several records in the gaming world. Many people have downloaded this game after its release and they also liked it. Many people have different reasons that they specify for its success. But according to me the success of this game is the features that are included in it. Angry Birds features hours of gameplay, challenging physics-based castle demolition, and lots of replay value. Each of the 120 levels requires logic, skill, and brute force to crush the enemy. These are the reasons that I think played a very important role for its success.

There are many games that became popular when they were released but later on hardly anyone used to play that game, but “Angry birds” is an exception. This game is still popular even after a long time. Users especially teenagers liked this game the most. There are several things due to which this game has become so popular. According to me this game is popular due to its high graphics. Very few games in mobile phones have such a high graphics. Graphics of this game played a very important role behind its success.

I am very grateful to you for interacting with me to overcome my issue. I am also thankful for all the suggestions and responses that you have given to help me out to know the exact answers that I needed. Previously I discussed this issue with colleagues but they could not give the answers related to the issue. You are the only person who shared the opinion with me related to this. After reading all you opinions I came to know the factors that are responsible for the success of the game “Angry birds”. Now I came to know why the game is so addictive.