Thread: 2000 chip limit on gifted chips in Zynga Poker

2000 chip limit on gifted chips in Zynga Poker

You have 20 or more buddies and you can send them $1000 in gift chips; great. So what could cause the melt down by Zynga to stop your buddies from sending you the chips? I share a computer with 3 roommates, we each send each other chips, but today, Zynga put a barrier to accepting the gifts, you can only accept a maximum of $2000 in gift chips. While this seems simple to someone with one or two buddies, I have over fifty, many of which I send chips to, and the3y in return send chips back, because, you can’t utilize any of the other gifts in any way, you can’t drink the drinks, eat the food or enjoy the artificial entertainment. The chips however, can be used to play poker, so they stop their players from collecting them, that doesn't sound like a positive customer service ploy, but a means through which they will lose members.

re: 2000 chip limit on gifted chips in Zynga Poker

I completely agree! What's with the limit now? It's bad sufficient this game is rigged for you to lose 9 out of 10 times in order to get you to buy chips, but this limit on free chips is ludicrous! I am going to start going to another free poker site. I am really starting to dislike Zynga's tactics. I have over 100 friends that send chips all the time and now I can just except 2000 chips a day get real my Facebook is going to be overwhelmed with extra chips all the time I cant claim why not just get rid of it all together.

Every day, when I sign into Facebook, I'd look to see if my" Zynga Poker-Buddies had sent me their free $1,000 Buddy Chip Gift. I've always looked forward to collecting the free chips. Today, I was only allowed to collect "one" $1,000 free chips from a Buddy and one other free Buddy chips worth $500. I use to be able to get a total of $13,000 free chips, from 13 Zynga Poker Buddies. You tell us to hurry up and collect our free chips. So, my point here is, I only got $1,500 free chips. So, why wasn't I allowed to receive one other free Buddy chip offer to make up the $2,000 free chip limit? You all have limited us too? This is clearly showing you're stealing our free chips.

I agree that limiting the numbers of gifts somebody can collect is a bad decision. You previously limit the number of free gifts somebody can send. That's fine. But now, even though someone was able to send me the chip, I can't accept it. That doesn't seem fair to the person that thought sufficient of me to send them. I have a number of friends that gift me chips, but starting today, I keep getting error message which I have exceeded my $2000.00 limit for the day. Is this a bug or is this a something new? I want this fixed as I can't accept any chips, I've lost the ones I have accepted and I fear they expire in 4 days.

They have limited me only 3 /1,000 chips daily for like 3 weeks now. I have been complaining and after that I complained about the shotty customer service in trying to get some answer for 2 weeks and found the blog of the owner and said something so the manager of customer support emailed me and wants to get some feedback on and discuss my issues over the phone. Now today I get the page when going to get my 3rd gift knowing it would be my last one of the day to find I don’t get it they limited us all to 2. That’s just crazy. Zynga begs us with all these pop ups in every game they have to have all these friends then we can’t even send gift because they are so scared we will some flipping chips and we won’t buy any from them.

Zynga has had a limit on chip gifts for as a minimum two months. It is not documented. I have been working with one of the developers, and as late as early this week, I was told that I could accept 30K in chips, and that they had no idea why my account was wedged at 2K chips. I believe that this has been going on longer than most of us realize. The acceptance procedure was so bulky that if you weren't paying close attention to your tallies, that it does not surprise me that many people did not know they were limited. I didn't until a friend complained about it. I have no less than a dozen emails from support telling me what I was doing wrong - and not any of them were accurate.

I had about 60 requests for free 1k to collect. Frankly only to accept 1k once was too much of a hassle for me as you have to accept it, wait for the screen to load and I can make 60k in one hand, let alone sit there and wait continually for screens to load. I did the most logical thing in my case and that was to delete them all. You have to be truly down on chips to be bothered with those gifts in my opinion, if somebody is that far down on chips give him 100k if you think he or she is worth it! That’s just a few clicks.

Re: 2000 chip limit on gifted chips in Zynga Poker

I completely agree with all of the previous comments! This is one of the worst tactics ever applied in a so-called "marketing policy". I have to admit that if this "You have hit your $2,000 daily limit for receiving chip gifts" remains, I'll just quit this dim application. I am a daily player of many Zynga games and I don't mind quitting all of them. I am so disappointed with this new "rule". I am really sorry for Zynga's new achievement: "Lose thousands of members in one day...” Congratulations on that, but thank you. I don't want to be part of a game that was great at the beginning, but now it's only a caricature.