Thread: Unable to view my buddies in profile in Zynga Poker

Unable to view my buddies in profile in Zynga Poker

Hello friends. Compliments to o e and all of you. I expect that you all have been doing fine. Actually trapped up at someplace and it has been frustrating me to the core. For this reason, I considered asking several experienced users here. On the whole, the thing is that I Unable to view my buddies in profile in Zynga Poker. Can anyone tell me the reason for it? Do reply friends. Thanks in advance for the replies as I indeed be grateful for it on a very high note.

Re: Unable to view my buddies in profile in Zynga Poker

Hey we are sailing in the same boat. I would like to give a detailed explanation of my issue.I am in the lobby and click on profile to fetch up my profile consequently that I can sight my buddies and remove someone I desire to get rid of as a buddy. While I click on profile in the lobby, my profile comes up good enough, excluding when I click on the Buddies button to bring up my buddies nothing happens. How do I fix this?

Hello buddy. I am fine and doing well. I am told that this mistake does every now and then take place along with numerous case in point of the game open. Browsers play a very important role in this case. In addition to what I have said, you also have to take care your javascript and Flash installs are up to date. In any case, they are not then the issue must be arising. I wish that things get fine for you sooner or later.

I was using firefox. A straightforward 2 minute firefox update and zynga poker will back to running smooth and just right. Perform what I tell you.
    1) click on help on firefox tabs
    2)click on about firefox
    3)come across update for firefox
    4)update and all tribulations should go away

Hey companion, I take the opportunity to entail you that you should make available your doubts to the customer service section. They will then be able to observe the scenario. By and large, how much I know, they take around seventy two hours to answer back to their customers. Once they are done with it, they will certainly be taking essential act and let you know what the cause has been. I look forward to that you like my post and you follow what I mentioned to you.

Hey mate I would like to say something related to the topic. In case, you wish to remove any buddy then go to Profile segment which is there at the top of the chief zynga poker page. There you will find the See All button otherwise a meticulous tab subsequent to your number of Buddies. Decide on that See all button by clacking on it. You will then observe a remove buddy alternative inside the send a gift push button. Just enter that and the task is performed.