Thread: D&D Daggerdale: Don't try to, you know, market it or anything

D&D Daggerdale: Don't try to, you know, market it or anything

The game Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale could be niche sometimes. However it could be a great thing if the game press is talking about the game of yours. they are not taking about the game without having the regular updates of the screenshots and videos of the game. Well the Atari is a small company and we did not expect that the game could compete with the EA or any other game.

re: D&D Daggerdale: Don't try to, you know, market it or anything

Well I am totally agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here. I am not a kind of a Fan but I think this particular game is seem to be really interesting. The game is having only single feature which is making Torchlite and it seems to be really disappointing for the online mode of the game. I am expecting some new interesting thing in this particular game which would be better than that of the Torchlight.

I have noticed that there is lots of marketing stuff is going for the game. I think the developer has not given so much budget for the development of this particular game. they are wanted to do marketing only rather then providing quality to the game. I am really upset because I was expecting that this particular game would be quite successful and I was also expecting that it would have couple of version in nearby future.

After looking on the success of the Dragon Age you would be thinking that the game would have an opportunity to become a one of the best selling game for the XBLA and PSN games. But still I am not sure till the releasing of this particular game. well I think the developer of the game have not done the proper advertisement of the game. however I am excited regarding the release of this particular game.

I let you know that the this particular game would is not kind of RPG like the Bladur's Gat. It is a crappy man arcade kind of the game. the idea of the developer is to hoping the fools who are loving to RPG game would preorder the game before they could realize that they would stuck in the game. I think the developer has never played the game ever before and you will get the least optimized the race or class combination which you can get in this particular game.