Thread: Xbox 360 Load Screen Freezing in Dirt 3

Xbox 360 Load Screen Freezing in Dirt 3

Well I have installed Dirt 3 on the Xbox 360 of mine. after playing the game for the couple of minutes I have found that the game of mine is having an issue. The screen of the console is seems to be freezing while playing the game. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or hardware of the Xbox 360. Let me know if you are having specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Xbox 360 Load Screen Freezing in Dirt 3

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should simply check the display settings of the console of yours. well you should go for the System Area and then go for the Console Settings and now go for the Display. Well into Display you need to see that it is set to PAL60. If its is not PAL60 then you need to set the same. I am hoping that it would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I am suggesting that you should simply clear the Cache.
    • Into the Dashboard you have to go for the My Xbox and then go for the System Settings and you have to select the Memory and you have to hit Y. now you should simply clear the Cache.
    • After doing the same you should start up the game on the console of yours.

I think there is something wrong with the Xbox 360 Live connection. If you are not connected then you have to do some more configuration. If you are using router then you need to lower down the firewall through the router settings. Also you should check the connection through the Test Xbox Live connection which is available into the Network settings into the System menu. So you should try the above mentioned thing and see whether it is helpful to you.

I am not sure but the problem which you are facing due to hard drive of the console of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should simply remove the hard drive and try to play the game. also you should again place the hard drive on the gaming console and see whether it is working or not. Also you should try with reinstalling the game on the gaming console and see whether you are having any issue which you have mentioned over here.

I have seen number of games who are having bug issue even after the releasing the game. so same thing that is bug issue might be the root cause of the problem. Well in order to fix the bug issue you need to file a bug report to the developer of the game. you should provide the details regarding the hardware configuration of the computer and the isseu which you are getting while playing the game. the developer team would release the patch after fixing the bug.