Thread: Friends on IPhone can’t be joined Zynga Poker

Friends on IPhone can’t be joined Zynga Poker

As Zynga removed refresh button I can’t see my friends playing on IPhone anymore, and so it's impossible for me to join them. I have had them join me and it was like they are offline, not showing in friends to join window though they were sitting at my table. I would guess many people don’t even know about this as with friends/buddies not showing they would just assume they're not playing while they are actually just not showing because of a bug. The auto update on friends/buddy wouldn’t be bad if it worked, though not a big dissimilarity since hitting on refresh button was a simple click anyway, but it just doesn’t work, not just IPhone users aren’t showing but I sometimes have to refresh complete page to see friends playing on PC to show and it takes longer than it was with refresh button so yes, give us refresh button as a minimum until you get your "technology" to work correctly for auto refresh.

Re: Friends on IPhone can’t be joined Zynga Poker

All my buddies are gone or I can’t see them online. If my friend’s looks at my iPhone profile for Texas Hold'em they can see about 20 buddies which I have but not any of them reflect on my iPhone, attempting to get onto Zynga's support site for answers is a nightmare, the majority of their Q&A's say; "known issue". Funny then they want you to vote for Zynga for the Live Poker Webby Awards, I don't think so.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. Yes and if you seem in Q/A the "known issue" regarding poker buddies appearing offline was created on March 10th and in no way updated. But it worked for me after that until mid March while they first removed refresh button, I couldn’t see friends on iPhone, they brought it back and it was well until late April while they removed it another time. I just don’t understand why they do this.

Well I see your point, but I don’t see why I should be grateful for them making changes that bring nothing, like removing refresh button for an auto updating feature which makes it impossible for me to see while my friends on iPhone are playing. While sitting at a table you don’t leave the friends window open as it'd go above chat so auto updating doesn’t change anything as so you'd just check if friends came online once in a while, hitting on refresh button was just one click, and it worked well. But now, just to save this one mouse click I have an auto updating "technology" that cause a few friends to never show while online because they're on iPhone, don’t see how I could be grateful for this sorry.

Well it's in fact worse than I thought: not just do friends on iPhone not at all show up anymore but some friends on PC can randomly not appear as playing either. I was just playing and only one buddy was showing in list, he was playing so I joined him and at his table was a mutual friend of us but she wasn’t in list. And the friend I joined said he couldn’t see her in his list either. That is just so annoying, go back to previous version with refresh button and if you want to put that auto update feature please do it only when it's correctly tested and working.

Yes that’s truly frustrating. I am not certain about who plays on iPhone or not among my buddies but it's a fact the updating feature isn’t functioning well as I have establish myself playing with friends at similar table but they did not illustrate in list of friends online so fix it or remove it. WTB refresh button back. My buddy list works for buddy's I have added while playing on my iPhone but not my Facebook buddy's.