Thread: Zynga Poker: iPhone / iPod Touch Avatar missing

Zynga Poker: iPhone / iPod Touch Avatar missing

I logged out of Facebook Connect and re-logged in. Power cycled iPod. I don't believe it is related to iPhone 3.0 OS since I have elected not to upgrade on my 1st Gen iTouch and has always worked before. At one point you could "Edit your Profile" and tap to change the picture, but even that no longer works. Actually with Facebook Connect, changing the table image never really worked for me. Anyone else having this occur before I submit a Support ticket?

Re: Zynga Poker: iPhone / iPod Touch Avatar missing

I suppose that's my own stumble, since I am hesitant what caused the trouble to begin with. If I had reinstalled the LP App or upgraded, then I might point fingers at the App or OS being at fault. Personally, I haven't found LP iPhone support overwhelming useful as others have cited here that Facebook Connect is a one-way update and the last answer I got back was that I could switch back to a MySpace logon. Other bugs which I have reported previously at a standstill occur and I dutifully attach Screenshots to my tickets while intern a generic reply of "thank you" and ticket closed as solved.

Here I have a bit difficulty. The upgrade requires installing v3.0 of the OS which for me on 1st Gen iPod Touch will be charged. I have currently opted not to upgrade and remain on v2.2.1 as I see no overt advantages in the short term other than nifty copy/paste. History has shown to let iPhone OS updates settle earlier than committing to upgrading as frequently it is a one-way decision after finishing the restore. Besides for many of us it is as well comes with a $9.95 price tag.

I as well had the crisis with the profile picture on the iPhone in poker. Now I logged into Facebook through iPhone Poker and I just have the option to log in through Facebook on iPhone, now what? Submitting a ticket is such an issue, I tried to log in to submit issue on Zynga and it says that user id and password don't exist, so I attempt having my password emailed and it says the email is not in their system, so then I attempt to create a new account and it says the email is previously in use. Zynga support is terrible.

My picture when logged in to poker via my iPhone went away long before I upgraded to 3.0. I utilize Facebook connect; nothing has changed, just one day it was gone to a generic gray head picture. While I log in through Facebook on my laptop, my Facebook picture is there. I have no privacy settings turned on in Facebook that would make this occur. I have read elsewhere that Zynga has disabled the ability to show some photos because of inappropriate pics, but I seriously don't that is the trouble in this case.

While I log into Live Poker on iPhone there is no other option than to select connect with Facebook, I cannot use my iPhone account whatsoever. I have attempted to log into Zynga's site and submit the trouble but it states that my user name (email address) doesn't exist so then I attempt to make a new user account and it gives me the error that my email address is already in use in their system. What a bunch of bull. They direct you to their site to resolve your issues but make it impossible to correct the trouble.