Thread: I am not comfortable anymore to play Zynga poker

I am not comfortable anymore to play Zynga poker

Well now playing poker was not comfortable anymore, because there is often a strange thing .. I am often confused by Zynga program and J8 my card and where the J7 is the other player’s cards, the card dealer AJK85 but strangely I did not win, and winners are those who hold the cards J7. Really strange. Sometime I played it by pressing the "Play Now" and what happened poker table was very dirty because there is no betting chips swept clean by the system, so there's still a lot of chips left and it was very disturbing game.

Re: I am not comfortable anymore to play Zynga poker

If there are 3 people in a hand player one with 1000 chips, player 2 and 3 with 5000 chips and they all go in. the winner of player 2 and 3 will win 8000 chips even if they have a worse hand than player 1, player 1 can only win a maximum of 3000 chips in total even if they have the best hand. These are the standard rules of poker, you can only win back out of pots you put into, it is one of the limitation you put on yourself by playing with a short stack.

It doesn't matter if you are all in or not, what matters is the number of chips bet. As star moon suggested, you should read his very good guide to side pots. Also, if it happens as often as you say, you should have no problem providing a screenshot when it next happens. I have never seen an incorrect win awarded, and every time someone has posted a screenshot in the forum so far they have been wrong, so let's see if you will be the first to prove it

I have never seen an incorrect win awarded, and every time someone has posted a screenshot in the forum so far they have been wrong, so let's see if you will be the first to prove it. My money is on this being a side pot issue. Can you remember how many chips you had, how many chips the other players had, and how the betting for the hand pre-flop then after flop turn and river went? I hope that you are getting my point here.

Are you saying you won no chips or that you didn’t win the whole pot. I have seen dozens of players go all in with 2k on a 20k table and win back the appropriate percentage of their stake then cry that they had won so why didn’t they get the full 80k on the table. its because you only put 2k in. far too many players think they’re going to win the whole pot with a lower stake and so they go all in thinking 'hmm, i could win 80k and only lose 2k.

I don't like to play at high stakes tables. I mostly play sit n goes of 25k or 50k and when I play regular games I usually play at the 10k max buy in tables. The first time I hit Play Now it sat me down at just the right time on a higher stakes table and took a 5k blind from me before I realized I was on higher stakes table and was able to leave. I just now tested it again and I purposely went down to an empty table with a max buy in of $40 and made sure it was highlighted.