Thread: Zynga Poker: Unable to take high hands

Zynga Poker: Unable to take high hands

I thought this was a cute feature until I started playing with it. I just won a shootout round 1 in two hands, netting me a final pot of 9K. I'm still sitting at 7.4K for my high hand. From inception this has not works as one thinks it should. On my first experience with it, it gave me a 200 and some win, then a thousand and something, then a 2K or so, and then nothing more for a couple of days. It appears to be selecting hands at random to enter, rather than my actual high pots.

Re: Zynga Poker: Unable to take high hands

It doesn't matter that much to me because I play it exclusively, and my high hand is never going to be more than 9K - but it might matter to some. While you may have won 9k chips in the shootout, unless each player in the final hand had exactly the same number of chips, you could not have won a 9k pot. I went all in second hand, and the other player followed. I won the 9K pot and advanced to round 2 after two hands.

I didn't say you couldn't have, or that you didn't. But, it is the kind of mistake even the best of us could make, so I thought it worth pointing out. Sometimes even the most logical mind can jump from point A to point C so quickly that point B doesn't register. I did notice yesterday that it sometimes takes awhile to update after a win. Mine did eventually update correctly, but I don't recall how long it took. If it does update, just post to let me know how long it took.

This was 2 or 3 days ago, and I am still sitting at 7.7 for my high hand. I also noted on the very first day that I got credited for my first two or three hands' winnings, but after that, nothing until a later log in. I do not believe that this feature is functioning as intended. If I beat my 7.7 and it does not register, I will report. I have won several big pots but my weekly tour doesn’t seem to update. It only updates when it wants to so I am not getting the score I deserve? is this a glitch because it’s still in beta or not.

But, if it does take all in account then shouldn't it put everyone in order. May not be possible but kind of defeats the idea of ranking you in that area don’t know. I may be way off in my thinking due to lack of sleep. And it is true but when I logged off it was past the time any more hands/winnings should have been added. I think that for the final count it takes all of your poker buddies into account , not just the ones on your buddy ladder at the bottom of the page