Thread: Zynga iphone games which can connect to Facebook

Zynga iphone games which can connect to Facebook

Hello friends. What's up. Needed some information and hoping for some nice replies.Ideally, guys , I desire to know that Zynga iphone games which can connect to Facebook. I am not aware of it, hence would be really superb if I get some information related to it and some additional information is also welcomed. Do reply people. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Zynga iphone games which can connect to Facebook

Hey I would like to tell you some of the mobile iPhone games which have the capability to connect to Facebook. I would like to bring to your notice that iMafia Wars does not have the capability to connect to Facebook. In addition, Vampires: Bloodlust also does not have the ability to connect to Facebook. There is Live Poker which ought to connect to Facebook so that you can play. There may be some more, but, I am aware of these many. I am sure it will prove useful to you.

Hello. I was surfing the internet and came across the thread. I did go through the replies and the above reply is really nice. However, I would like to tell you some more excluding the ones which have been mentioned above. I would like to bring to your notice that iStreet Racing does not have the ability to connect to Facebook. What's more, even Scrambleis not able to connect to Facebook. iFarmVille must connect to Facebook so that you can surely play it. Good Luck.

Hey buddy. I wish to tell you something related to the discussion going around. I would like to tell you that in case whichever of the games which have been stated above to you, is not able to connect to Facebook, then it suggests that the two adaptations of the game are completely disconnected. On a whole, you are not able to link the two or transport stats in whichever way.I hope that you like my posts. Thank you.

Hey mate, looking at the above replies, it seems that you must have got more than sufficient information which you were looking for. Anyways,I would like to provide you some additional information. In case, you wish to play on Android, then you can have the alternative to decide a seat at a 5 otherwise 9 person poker table with blinds up to a million chips otherwise struggle in Sit-N-Go tournaments. There are 10K chips without any charge along with download