Thread: Dirt 3: Unable to login into Windows Live

Dirt 3: Unable to login into Windows Live

I have installed the PC version of the Dirt 3 on the computer of mine. well when I am able to enter the Windows Live ID and the password on the Windows Live Sign in dialogue box. But the login seems to be fail. However I am able to play the game but I am unable to save the profile or the get the content on the computer. I am unable to figure out why this particular thing is happening with me. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Dirt 3: Unable to login into Windows Live

Well I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here in this thread. I have done lots of research to figure out the root cause of the problem. However after putting lots of efforts I have managed to find out the root cause of the problem. Well I have found that the router of mine was having the compatibility issue with the Windows Live that is the reason why I was unable to save the game progress of mine.

I am suggesting very simple thing which you can try and see whether it is working or not. Well according to me you should try to reset the password. After resetting the password you should simply login to the Windows Live through the browser. I have found that after unchecking the Remember checkbox lets me to login to the Windows Live. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I am highly suspecting that the server might be down. So that could be the reason why you are unable to login. Well I am suggesting that you should simply try to login after some times and see whether it is working or not. If still there is an issue and then you should wait for some time and see you are able to login or not. If it is associated with the server issue then it would be fixed very soon by the backend team.

I am suggesting following thing which you should try and see whether it is working or not.
    • You should simply cancel out the screen and you need to go for the Offline mode.
    • Now you have to search for the Live option into Main menu and you should try to login. The thing which I have mentioned over here is worked for me so you should try the same and let me know about the results.

You can use the following instruction and see whether it is working or not.
    • You have to press on the Live Guide button on the controller or simply press the Home key from the keyboard.
    • You need to sign into the profile and simply click on the Personal Settings.
    • You have to click on the Join Live and then simply proceed with the sign up process.