Thread: Fed Up of All-ins in Zynga poker

Fed Up of All-ins in Zynga poker

All-In is a must in poker and I don't say we should ban all in’s I was talking about all-in's before the flop and I specifically meant when it's done like 4 times in a row. seriously, there are players that only all-in, that's how they play, and I think that ruins the game so I'd be happy to play in a table that I will be able to play poker too and not betting the lottery. If there could be a no all-in table or tournament that could be great. First of all the people that will go to those table won't all in before the flop every hand and maybe there can also be a system that kicks out someone that all in before the flop for the 4th or 5th time in a row

Re: Fed Up of All-ins in Zynga poker

Hi, I've noticed more than half of the players in all kinds of tables go all in before the flop half of the time. That may be key but there are a lot of people, mostly on the shootout tournament that all in all the time, and I mean it. In that situation most of the people don't get all in with them and so let them get off and leave the table. It annoys me too so I thought for a solution for both kinds of people: the all -in lovers and haters

Best thing that works for me is i look at how many chip a player has if he comes in with all his chips like 14,500 in a 1000/2000 table you know has going to be going all-in has low on chips. Most high rank player's don’t go all in pre-flop would like to also see a rank table as well let the cowboys & fish play with each other. Other than that sit & go games are fun not a lot of all-in players. I know some of you guys well just Argue that this game is no limit so anyone can go all in at any time but in a real game you can't win big put your chips in your pocket and save them for later on you get up don't come back

My experience with these bingo players are they have like no chips and are trying to build up quickly and if that doesn't happen then they start asking people for chips very annoying. I wish there were a button to kick them out of the room. My other message wasn’t posted about not getting a response about my prize . I looked in the contest section first before I posted this message, but wanted to tell everyone that I received my I-pod touch today that I won in a shootout contest.

I think he is talking about the incessant barrage of "Bingo" players. These people "think" they are playing poker. You'll sit down at a 200/400 table for a nice game of "Poker" only to have some idiot bet all of his or her chips before the flop. More than likely most people will fold. Next hand, guess what over and over and over all night long. I would suggest a separate area for "Bingo" players. That way you know what you're in for before you sit at a table. I've had droves of friends leave the game for good because of this type of game play.