Thread: Bingo mania in zynga poker

Bingo mania in zynga poker

Hi, I've noticed more than half of the players in all kinds of tables go all in before the flop half of the time. That may be okay but there are a lot of people, mostly on the shootout tournament that all in all the time, and I mean it. In that situation most of the people don't get all in with them and soem off them get off and leave the table. It annoys me too so I thought for a solution for both kinds of people: the all -in lovers and haters.

Re: Bingo mania in zynga poker

If there could be a no all-in table or tournament that could be great. First of all the people that will go to those table won't all in before the flop every hand and maybe there can also be a system that kicks out someone that all in before the flop for the 4th or 5th time in a row. I'll be glad if you will consider my idea and I'm sure a lot of people thinks like me and will enjoy those kinds of table.

Although bingo players account for a large user base, I've yet to see anyone bingo with 1m on 5k/10k tables. Even on 500/1k tables, I can play for hours without running into people who bingo with 100k. Those who seem to "bingo" on high-stake tables are actually short stackers going all in with pocket pairs or a strong Ace. All of the high-stake tables are like these nowadays, and it's pretty much killed poker.

All-in players don't bug me at all I get a lot of chips from them player's What i think the biggest issue with Zynga from some of the other poker site's is it lets player's leave the table and come right back in with the table min. Taking the chips from the table They need to make it where you can’t come back in to room with less chips or you got to wait 30min's I think a lot of player would like this to happen its a bigger issue then collections free chips act.

Best thing that works for me is I look at how many chip a player has if he comes in with all his chips like 14,500 in a 1000/2000 table you know has going to be going all-in has low on chips. Most high rank player's don’t go all in pre-flop would like to also see a rank table as well let the cowboys & fish play with each other. Other than that sit & go games are fun not a lot of all-in players. I know some of you guys well just Argue that this game is no limit so anyone can go all in at any time but in a real game you can't win big put your chips in your pocket and save them for later on you get up don't come back

If you stop Bingo players, you change the structure of Texas HE. For example, the weekly is not a Tournament at all but simply an on running ring game. How to cope with Bingo players is quite easy. Go to a table with 0 players and go in loaded. The will come in after you and usually go all in at the first hand. Play a solid game of heads up poker and you may be surprised. Some either leave or some actually sit and start playing poker.

They have just dropped chip prices again and so 'bingo' players can top-up, at a dirt cheap price, every time they are bankrupted. At the moment there is nothing against Zynga's game rules to stop that tactic and the devs are aware of how miserable some players are about 'bingo' players. Many, many, lots of suggestions have been put forward by annoyed and angry players as to how to curb or solve the problem, but, unfortunately all suggestions turn Hold'em into a different game.

Now I'd also like to make another comment about the bingo players. It has been increasingly frustrating. Played against a lot lately that simply goes all in every time. It's no fun. The only thing can do though really would be not play, or not call hoping to get them to eventually play with thinking. The only problem with that is games can take a while longer than they should. I'd like to see a shootout with a max bid on deal and the speed of the fast tables.

I moan at them in the chat box, garner a bit of support from the other players, they moan too, then they either stop or move on.
    I really hate it too - where is the skill involved?

Players who are not patient enough get frustruted at a time when they start playing like a bingo player, is what I have reckoned so far. There are also players with small amount who join big tables and put all their stakes at once thinking they can win the whole amount but they fail. If people start playing curiously then they can surely win but they dont.