Thread: Cost of Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale is only $15?

Cost of Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale is only $15?

Well everyone is knowing that the Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale is going to be release in this particular month. I have come to know that the game would have the cost of the $15. Is that the true regarding the cost of the game? or it is just a rumor. Let me know if you are having relevant information on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Cost of Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale is only $15?

Yes I think the thing which you have mentioned over here for the price of the game is correct. Why because this particular game Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale would be Xbox arcade game. I am really excited for this particular game and according to me it sounds great. The Atari is having the goldmine in the terms of the D&D license. After looking the video of the game on the websites I am thinking that it would be mindless button masher kind of the game. however we need to wait till there is specific action on this particular issue.

I am really happy because they are going to release the another D&D game. now I am really wanted to play the forgotten Realms kind of the game again. The last game which I have played is Champions of Norrath and it was quite great. There was nothing like button masher into the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would pay more attention on the stats as it was in the game Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale. Lets see what is going to be into the future.

I let you know that I have already bought some of the important copies of this particular game. I am expecting that this particular game would work for all the gamers. I am expecting that the developer of the game would release the game into the section. Currently I am having the very first part of the game. I am hoping that the next parts of the game would release into nearby future. So I am hoping that the people would love to play this particular game.

It’s a big amount to pay for the purchasing of this particular game. I have seen that the there is a couple of game which is costing of the $5. So that they can cover up with the cost of the distribution of the product. If its is a kind of the physical version and I am going to pick up the copy of the DVD. I love the Xbox Live of mine it is known that it not accessible for all the times. Hence I would like to have the copy of the game. I really hate to buy product just because I am unable to download the product after finishing with the 6 months of releasing.

Well yes you are right that this particular game is available at the cost of the $15. Yes it seems to be really expensive to purchase the game. however you will have the great experience of playing the game on the computer of yours. I am sure that you will not make any complaint after purchasing the game and stick with playing for the long time. Well I am hoping that the developer of the game would have a look on this particular matter.