Thread: Gifts are Expired in Zynga Poker

Gifts are Expired in Zynga Poker

No way has my gifts expire when I had just cleared them all out and sent out new ones just last night but everyday 6 out of 10 gifts I get when clicking them say they have expired. I have complained of this in the past and frankly nothing seems to ever stay fixed in Zyngaville. This has been going on for over a year now. Come on give me a break. Putting in reports does not solve the problem.

Re: Gifts are Expired in Zynga Poker

Are you utilizing the ZMC or accepting from Facebook requests? I find the similar trouble as the poster. This comes more from accepting Facebook requests from your game requests tab on the side bar. Can literally get an email stating such and such has sent me a chip gift, go to accept it and it comes as expired even though email was sent below 5 minutes before and I had 0 game requests at that time as well.

I get this daily. Again as others just minutes from while the gift is sent, through Facebook, or direct. What's the point of popups every minor achievement asks us to share, while not anything can come out of that sharing. I have a friend that always replies with a gift. After 3 or 4 of these, I am over my limit, or the gift has expired, or someone beat me to it, or whatever, and has to click through 10 of them to get to the game. I got knocked out to a room today with 264K chips on the table, and when I returned they were all gone. It's obvious that no one is going to take care of these troubles.

I have been complaining about expired gifts and limit reached gifts for months with the similar old response, we know about it and are functioning on it, meantime you lose your chips and they don't replace them. As well while my friends try to send me a collectible it says locked, I don't get it, I am about to stop playing because obviously Zynga doesn't know how to fix it and just give you the run around.

I totally agree with the main poster and I found strange that the delay for those gifts to expire is not always the similar. Furthermore, it is funny while you are not able to accept a gift because you reach your daily limit and while you are able you get this message that the gift has expired. For me it looks like a waste of my time attempting to send or to receive those gifts and I will like to see a bit more respect from the people who run those games.