Thread: Is the weekly contest broke in Zynga Poker

Is the weekly contest broke in Zynga Poker

I don’t know it’s true or not but, I just here about this from somewhere. Don’t know if anybody else has this trouble but the weekly contest that is connected with your friends, is it broke at the minute? I have won over 100K in chips in the past 2 days and it shows I have just won 34.5K. So anyone have any idea or anything related to this? Please let me know if anyone gets any information or any idea on this.

Re: Is the weekly contest broke in Zynga Poker

The contest is based on your highest win, not the total of all wins for the week. And it moves once a day and that’s it. Let me explain. In the past ten minutes I won a 20K pot and it added it to the weekly contest. Then followed by a 50K pot which it didn’t add. So just because of that one it’s missed off, I would’ve beat all my friends, hence if I remain third, I lose chips at the end of the week. I would prefer it if you would just remove it, as it clearly does not work properly.

This function has not at all worked correctly from my seat. As you note, one hand tallies and the rest are toast. I started a thread about it somewhere on here, but not anything came of my report to the best of my knowledge. Even I think I should have won the weekly contest this week. I had a pot win of 1.7m way above any of my poker friends. Why haven't I been able to claim my win? The last weeks champ isn't showing anyone?

Just a thought , but I think that if you have over 99 poker buddies , you may humiliate as the top on your buddy ladder , but I think the last is based on all your poker buddies , not just the ones that show up on the ladder under the game table . In its place of a name. I could be wrong and if I am I hope somebody comes along to correct me. If you are not seeing the winner's picture or not claiming your reward, please know me your Facebook profile UID and I will look into it.

The week before last week, I won my biggest pot ever which was about 230 or 240K on weekly tourney! This put me at the number one spot on weekly contest and I checked back every day to see whether I was at a standstill number 1, until the end of the week, and I was. The next week starts and I get no reward, and the box which shows last week's winner just has a question mark! And I definitely had more than 4 friends in my weekly contest! Why didn't I get my weekly contest winner bonus? Big disappointment.

Has anyone had a problem with the Weekly Contest that you play against your poker buddies? I have, for the last 3 weeks I have been in 1st place with the biggest pot won. However, I didn't receive the weekly chip prize and the box that says "Last week's champ" is a crown with a question mark on it. It's not a big deal, you can only win 20K but I was just wondering what's wrong. Where do I get help with the weekly contest? Been the highest for the last 2 weeks and instead of the ability to claim the prize the last week winner is shown as?

I do have more than 99 poker buddies. Maybe that's the problem and he/she just doesn't show up on the contest. I will attempt deleting some of my random poker buddies to get below 99 and see if that helps, maybe the people that have a bigger pot win in the contest right now. I even contacted Zynga support about this and this was their reply. Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support. The issue you are experiencing is one that we are in the process of trying to fix.