Thread: Is there a killing floor 2 in Portal 2?

Is there a killing floor 2 in Portal 2?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. I hope that you all have been doing well. On the whole, have a doubt in mind, hence thought to post a thread here and ask out experienced users. Well, my query is that whether killing floor 2 is going to be present or not in Portal 2? I am unaware of it friends, hence it will be really great if people can help me out on this one. Hoping to see some good replies. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Re: Is there a killing floor 2 in Portal 2?

Hello buddy, I am fine and going well. After reading what you have posted, I would like to tell you that there is no unambiguous answer regarding killing floor 2, nevertheless Tripwire did affirm that Killing Floor was a very triumphant permission, and that they cannot let it go. So, we all are just hoping for the best. If, in any case there is no Killing Floor 2, you will be required to settle for KFC. I have shared with you whatever I felt. Thank You.

Hello. I was surfing the internet and I came across the thread. I did read the above reply and to be honest I am not convinced with it. It has come to my hearing that there will surely be Killing floor 2 in portal 2 game, on the UT 3 engine, nevertheless that will only come to pass after RO 2 has been released. I feel affection for killing floor other than the game engine it’s unquestionably shows age. I would completely love killing floor on a newer engine.

I anticipate that they will keep maintenance on the innovative with new-fangled maps, paid dlc character packs and immense events similar to the Xmas one as an alternative of corrupting the license as Valve did with theirs. It may happen that they also commence Story or we can say Campaign approach along with pre-selected load out. Portal 2 has so much prospective and can turn out to be still enhanced compared to the masterwork it is presently.

I believe that Killing Floor 2 can have a lockout which avoids low level perks from joining hoe games in development. It will be superb. Enhanced graphics will surely be pleasurable. Killing Floor 2 at the same time can continue maintaining which creates Killing Floor 1 so enormous and it is merely imperfect by artistic thoughts choosing from weapons to specimens to environment, to teamwork, to area of expertise items, to body augmentation, to accomplishments.

I am in no doubt that Killing Floor 2 will be very nicely planned and in the process also superbly acknowledged. Tripwire has their finger on the rhythm of gamers at the same time as furthermore producing contented purchasers along with updates, amusing, participation in community. Tripwire is on familiar terms with what they are performing more than the majority game companionships. This is what I feel about Tripwire

Hello. I would like to have a word related to the discussion going around. Personally,the mere thing I would in point of fact like to see is a graphic upgrade. I am also aware that it is not literally impossible or tough. I am not at all argumentative as Portal 2 on a whole seems although eye candy would not harm. The graphics are good enough in a good number of ways. It’s presently the horrendous lighting in the engine. The flashlights for instance.