Thread: Not getting pot share from weekly tournament in Zynga Poker

Not getting pot share from weekly tournament in Zynga Poker

I have placed quite a lot of times in the top 20% of the weekly tournament and have not got any share of the prize pool. Last week I placed in the top 1% and got no share of the prize pool. While I contacted customer support they informed me that they had no record of my Weekly tournament play. This is the third or fourth time that I have placed in the weekly tournament and got no share of the prize pool. Has this been happening to others and what is the solution or why does Zynga not have record of my placement in the tournament? Is somebody scamming my tournament prize pool winnings or is Zynga simply not paying out to the top 20% as advertised? Why play in the weekly tournament if you do not get your share of the prize pool?

Re: Not getting pot share from weekly tournament in Zynga Poker

Here I just wish to add something in this case. I stopped playing the weekly on a standard basis shortly later than they stopped informing players what their weekly payout was as I had uncertainties like yours. To be fair I not at all did keep much of an accurate tally of chips before and after so will not allege that the system is screwy while divvying up the weekly pot. Even sometimes the pot is illogically divided.

After contacting customer support I was awarded 21K chips. The first three responses I got from customer service specified that they had no record of my placement. Lastly the responded and established that I had placed after I suggested they check my Weekly buddy challenges which did specify placement in the top 5% task completed. The prize pool for that precise tournament was 500 million. My chip total was 21K and specified that I was in the top 1% of the tournament field. The distribution is to be between the top 20%. I would be interested to see the payout where the top 1% of a 500 million prize pool receives 21K. How can you be in the top 1% of 500 million prize pool and just receive 21K chips? Something doesn't seem right here.

I agree, and I am aware of tournament payouts. What I am suggesting is that Zynga specify the payout structure in its place of just saying that the prize pool is split with the top 20%. Does 1st place receive 1/2 of the prize pool? Do the top 10 receive 90% of the prize pool? Do the remaining 99.9% receive 1% of the prize pool? Do you know the payout structure? Just curious. How many players finish in the top 20%? Are players dispersed their winnings in the top 20% as a straight line distribution.

They just visible information is that a 500mil prize pool specifies 500K participants with 100K players finishing in the top 20%, and 5K players finishing in the top 1%. A straight line distribution after the top 10 at a standstill does not seem quite right except the top 10 finishers are getting 90% of the prize pool. Oh well, it's a free tournament and I enjoy playing it but It has been my experience that a top 1% or 2% Finish will net you no more that the chips you finish with despite of the size of the prize pool. I would be interested in hearing from a first place finisher as to whether they actually received lot of hundred million for a first place finish.

I would like to see Zynga develop a "weekend" MEGA Multi Table Tournament with say 9000 max participants where you could purchase in with gold or your chips and there would be a prize pool structure for the top 100 finishers. This is an ordinary feature on other poker sites, and I wish Zynga would have a huge multi table tournament structure which arises over a few hours with blind structures in place. Possibly the top 3 would advance to the Monthly Super tournament and so on. The Weekend and Monthly MEGA Multi Table tournaments would be a popular addition to this game site.