Thread: What about the next version of Baldurs Gate?

What about the next version of Baldurs Gate?

Well I want to know about the next version of the Baldurs Gate. I am really happy to see D&D related games. In this particular thread I would like to discuss about the next version of this particular game which is going to be developed by the Atari. Let me know if you are having any specific information on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What about the next version of Baldurs Gate?

Looking at the thing I don’t think so the next version of Baldur’s Gate is going to be release. Yes I am expecting that the there could be little but difference in the title of the game but there would be nothing like Baldurs Gate. However you will have another games than that of the game which you are looking for. Well but still I am looking on the official website and expecting that there could be something useful information on this particular matter.

Well let me know what you wanted to see in the next version of the Baldurs Gate? The story is simply set on the Sword Coast. The actual storyline of the Baldurs Gate is came from the Throne of Bhaal. I don’t think so it would be continued by the developer of the game and it did not make any sense. The things are moved according to settings timeline. If the players are highlight and they have liked the thing then I think the developer of the game would provide something useful on this particular problem.

I think the cost to the city of wonders would be a nice change. There should be plot which would involve the citys prominent Citizens. There should be something like unrelated missions which would require a strong group to overcome the mastermind. However it could be unexpected in the game. there should be something which will help you to destroy the economics of the region in the game.

Well according to me it would be a great idea to see the Ravenloft game. Well personally I liked the old version of this particular game. I don’t like to play D&D after the happening of the last changes in the game. it would not make any difference to me if the game is not called Baldurs Gate but there should be thing like quality in the game. Well I think the developer of the game would look on the speculation and make the possible action to solve the matter of yours.